"I Got No Time For You!" The General Jacky Discussion Thread

Lulu

Just found out that Jacky's mid sabaki only works on his Back Slide Shuffle but not within string attack variations off it. I just spoke to someone on Twitter from the VF boards and he said that Jacky's mid sabaki works on all forms of Slide Shuffle with the exception of mids that can't be parried nor sabaki / sabaki resistance / unblockable mids etc.

I am unsure if this is a glitch or intentional but we need to make a video out of this. I should be home sometime tonight.

Yeah I also discovered that while doing my Jacky's Stance Guide.

I think it only works when you do it Raw and from his :8::P+K::K::4_: if I remember correctly.

I don't think its a Glitch TN probably just desined it that way.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah I also discovered that while doing my Jacky's Stance Guide.

I think it only works when you do it Raw and from his :8::P+K::K::4_: if I remember correctly.

I don't think its a Glitch TN probably just desined it that way.

But how does that work when all of his string variation works in VF with the mid sabaki?

Lulu

You know.... I honestly have no idea.... lol. I just know that both Jacky and Sarah aren't Carbon Copies in DoA and VF.

Sarah has some inconsistencies too with her Stepping Stance and her Back turned :2::P+K::K:.

Jacky's Hurtbox also seems to be larger (or at least doesn't seem to line up) with his Back Slide Shuffle.... I get hit out of the stance alot by short range moves like :6::P: (thats when I noticed the Parrying Inconsistencies)

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Like here's the thing, there is no sabaki function coming out of the string variation at all, was testing it the other day. Tricky from the VF mentioned it should work with all string variations. I can make a video out of it to send just incase.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD