DOA5LR "I need your execution, show me your EWGF's!" Raidou Combo Thread

Nereus

Standard Donor
Here's a video i put together for Raidou's lvl1 threshold combos... lvl 2 and 3 will be coming soon as well as other combos. I'll be putting the video in a spoiler link. As the thread updates while people are sharing what they know, ill update my posts regularly.

Last edited:

Nuke-Nin

I feel as though Video would be better than combo but that's because you only have stun level 1 lol ignore me sempaii

SweetSauceBoss

My favorite Level 3 stun threshold combo. Making use of the limbo stun. Also consistent with the wallsplats into "EWGF"s. I'm not good by any means but I will continue to use him and track my progress through my replays.

Last edited:

Nereus

Standard Donor
My favorite Level 3 stun threshold combo. Making use of the limbo stun. Also consistent with the wallsplats into "EWGF"s. I'm not good by any means but I will continue to use him and track my progress through my replays.

If you manage to carry someone near a wall when you do EWGF x3... you can do PP4PP as an ender instead of 236P

BESTEST JUGGLEZ:

EWGF
ALPHA: EWGF X2, 4PK
S.LIGHT - WELTER: EWGF X1, QCFP/7K
MID - S.HEAVY: 6KK

QCBK (CRITICAL BURST LAUNCHER)
ALPHA: EWGF X4, QCFP
S.LIGHT - MIDDLE: EWGF X3, 4PK/7K
HEAVY: EWGF X3. QCFP/7K
S.HEAVY EWGF X2, QCFP/7K

8K/33K
ALPHA: EWGF X3, 4PK (33KP FOR ENVIRONMENT)
S.LIGHT - WELTER: EWGF X3, 7K/QCFP
MID - HEAVY: EWGF X2, 7K/QCFP
S.HEAVY: EWGF X1 7K/QCFP

POWER LAUNCHER (DASH FOR DANGERZONE INSTEAD OF SIDE STEPPING)
ALPHA: SS EWGF X4 QCFP
S.LIGHT - HEAVY: EWGF X3, 4PK
S.HEAVY: EWGF X3, 7K

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Thread is dead but posting this for reference and thread for storage in the future. Raidou ceiling throw guaranteeds:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD