If a guest character appearance I would like to have....

Ninoasker

Tifa Lockhart, Kazuma Kiryu, and another fighting game character (aside from Street Fighter and possibly Tekken).

This is not likely to happen. Would it be nice? Hell yes.
I think with Tifa and Kiryu everyone would be happy enough tbh. Tifa is a female icon in videogames and a lot of men love her so she's a potential guest for that side of the player base, while Kiryu is just a total beefcake like the rest of the DOA men, which appeals to female/gay players. They are also pretty requested characters for guests in fighting videogames nowadays, with the FFVII remake coming and Yakuza becoming relevant overseas. All the sides of the player base would be satisfied by bringing them lol.

But ngl, for female guests I'd totally love to have Mai back (even more than having Tifa). She was such an amazing addition in 5 and I'll miss her so much.

Hayabusiness

Kazuma Kiryu and Ryo Hazuki are my picks.

Kiryu is the one I'd like the most. He is amazing. Great brutal style, sexy, heroic, honorable, badass, cool... What's not to love about him? The scene in Yakuza 1 where he kicks the ass of some fuckers who hurt a puppy is quintessential.

Plus he is a male character ppl would actually be hyped for.

Fightaro

I liked Mai in DoA5. And she's my favorite KoF character too and I was happy that they did her so well in DoA5.
Maybe Mileena or Jade from Mortal Kombat?
Tifa is a quite obvious pick I think too, it's really strange to me that she's never been a guest character in a fighting game ( unless I've forgotten it? ).
I don't understand why everyone wants Kazuma Kiryu though? I see him get brought up all the time, but he looks too basic and bland to me.
Maybe he is fun in the story for his game, but I don't think that he makes for a fun fighting game character.
At least not aesthetically, which is a big part of a fighting game character.

This probably doesn't count but I'd like a character creation DLC too. Creating your own character is something I really love.
As much as I love Tekken 7, it wasn't that good imho in Tekken 7. If they took some time with it they could really create a much better character creation.

Last edited:

prototypetom

with complete freedom (and a generous handful of crazy pills)...
Fran from FFXII
or Edea, Quistis or Lulu

FFFTW

But realistically I'd like some of theother stand out choices from KOF XIV. Leona might fill a theme gap aesthetically.
I expect one might be Laegrinna (not played deception) though.

Leifasumi

Tekken:
Lili or Asuka

King of Fighters:
Athena Asamiya

Resident Evil:
Jill or Claire

The last one is Random I know XD

leeroycrane

Black Widow or Black Canary.

They talked about trying to get the latter last year, which would be cool as both have unique styles that would fit in quite well.

Otherwise, Tifa and Nina would work as well.

Battlecat396

Just want these two.
kazuma.jpg
tifa.jpg

Pn33milan

At this point, i pretend a real petition.

After those from VF and Mai, they setted up our expectations pretty high XD

I just want them to acknowledge it. I want to believe XD

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
would love to see nightmare from sc, but the chances are slim i don't think he would fit in well lol.

Atahotaku

I'm pretty into having Tifa (Final Fantasy VII) and Kiryu (Yakuza), specially the first one. Also like one of you said, Blaze Fielding (Streets of Rage) and William Adams (Nioh) would be nice too. And I want Mai (The King of Fighters) returning as well.

For other candidates: Lianshi or Wang Yuanji (Dynasty Warriors), Jotaro Kujo (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure - Stardust Crusaders) and, ha, ha, in my wildest fucking dreams, Felicia Hardy/Black Cat (Spiderman)

mini07.jpg
or Asagi Igawa (Taimanin Asagi). But that's never going to happen, specially the last one xD (but a Ryu vs Asagi would be awesome).

sample_aecda1715059a1a6ca3ef978002fd41d.jpg

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD