IGN's 12 Days of DOA5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazeincarnated

While that may be true, no amount of people at a tournament compare to the rest of the player base, unless the playerbase is made up of only the tournament players. I'm willing to bet that most players do not travel for a video game no matter how deep their love is for a game, unless said tournament is across the street from them. Not to mention, with the state of things lately, not many people have money to travel.
all true.. I love this game to death, but I stay in Detroit and I wouldn't mind traveling, but whats the point if I dont have the money? None at all. UNLESS it is around my area which at the moment, nothing is held up here.

UnD34D

all true.. I love this game to death, but I stay in Detroit and I wouldn't mind traveling, but whats the point if I dont have the money? None at all. UNLESS it is around my area which at the moment, nothing is held up here.
I used to be poor as fuck, all I asked for in regards to my 16th birthday presents was money for gas and a ride to Chicago from Waterloo, Iowa. I got it, went to the Midwest Championships, and placed 5th in my first tournament, even putting out JustOwnin, who, at the time was considered to be one of the very best DOA players. If you truly want to attend a tournament, its not hard to.

Shinigamimatt

The selection of characters was a tough one since there wasn't time to do all 19 in the new build. I looked at who wasn't in the E3 build, who would be played most often at the upcoming event, and who has changed the most since E3.

Kasumi was played a lot at E3 and will almost certainly be played a lot at the upcoming event. She also had a video exhibition at E3. She's already received a lot of love. That's why she didn't get a breakdown.
haha, it's all good.

DrDogg

There are weekly fighting game tournaments in Detroit and Season's Beatings is in Ohio, very close to Detroit. Lots of the Detroit players will be traveling to that. >_>

Can anyone join the tournament?

If anyone can play and join right then and there, I'm going for sure.

Anyone can play as long as they pay to enter the event (link in the OP). I think it's $25 if you register early and $35 after whatever the cut-off date is.

daman077c

There are weekly fighting game tournaments in Detroit and Season's Beatings is in Ohio, very close to Detroit. Lots of the Detroit players will be traveling to that. >_>

Anyone can play as long as they pay to enter the event (link in the OP). I think it's $25 if you register early and $35 after whatever the cut-off date is.

Cutoff day is TODAY, kids. ;)

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
Guess that's what I'll be doing. No sense traveling from Toronto just to get my butt whooped.

Tis quite a journey... still you should consider GVN, at least. That is not nearly as taxing from your location and will have other games to play as well.

I'll be at both events =)

TRI Mike

I actually have a plan to try and build a minor scene in my country for the game. Things like 8 or 16-man tourneys each month or two starting in September. Now, if I succeed. Do you think this will help building tournament scene in other parts of LA¿

ErickBello

I actually have a plan to try and build a minor scene in my country for the game. Things like 8 or 16-man tourneys each month or two starting in September. Now, if I succeed. Do you think this will help building tournament scene in other parts of LA¿
Nice... where are you from?
Anyway I've been wondering at what time the streaming will start...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD