DOA5LR "I'll Try My Best!"Naotora Ii Gameplay Discussion

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This thread is for discussing the game play of Naotora for when she comes out, has game play shown, and just overall discussing her game play and move list. Feel free to share any of your findings and combos that you find with her, and I'll gladly do the same!:)

Link to her movelist and frame data here.

Last edited:

KwonJigglypuff

I think we should only keep two thread for the moment :
- Synce's New Character is Naotora Ii > could be renamed "Naotora Ii Official Discussion" [Casual]
- The Naotora Official Gameplay Discussion > about combos, videos, tips, etc. [Competitive]

It's just a suggestion but I like when everything is clean and properly classified.

tumblr_inline_n43fyo1ZZL1s8efsi.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Brute

Standard Donor
What is this? Some game whereby the first person to create a Naotora thread gets to claim dibs on the character or something?

I'm leaving both threads up. @xXSilverSearcherxX made a general thread, which will inevitably be cluttered with insipid nonsense like her taunts and panty options. This thread can remain for anyone looking exclusively for gameplay information (which, as of this time, consists of just about nothing). I updated the first post of this thread to contain a link to her JP movelist/frame data and cleaned up most of the posts in the thread thus far to prevent veering off-subject.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Looks like you can connect her bicycle kick after anything...thats gonna be fun...
I don't think so, if it's a high, the opponent can simply low hold out of it, like if Ein did his 2KK mix up move. I'm hoping that isn't the case though, otherwise I'm completely in agreement with it being an ideal go to move.

The 4th phase

Standard Donor
I am hoping you cancel that move into a throw cause otherwise if someone blocks your in for a world of punishmenf

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Does anyone know the exact input? I looked through her move list but none of her commands seem to make sense into leading into the attack.....I was thinking it would be KK8K or something, but I can't read the Japanese notes that are on the list.:confused:

DoANoob

This thread is for discussing the game play of Naotora for when she comes out, has game play shown, and just overall discussing her game play and move list. Feel free to share any of your findings and combos that you find with her, and I'll gladly do the same!:)

Link to her movelist and frame data here.
Man she's unsafe...

Brute

Standard Donor
Darn. It looks like her effects can't be removed by disabling the hit effects.

So those intermittent mix-ups seem to be launchers. So far I didn't see much string delay, though to be fair there's not much use to employ those against the A.I.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Darn. It looks like her effects can't be removed by disabling the hit effects.

So those intermittent mix-ups seem to be launchers. So far I didn't see much string delay, though to be fair there's not much use to employ those against the A.I.
The AI pretty much looked brain dead against her, they hardly defended against her and didn't even attempt to hold her KKKKKKKK 90% of the time. It'll probably be more interesting to see her fight against an actual real player who's had experience and adapts.

DoANoob

The AI pretty much looked brain dead against her, they hardly defended against her and didn't even attempt to hold her KKKKKKKK 90% of the time. It'll probably be more interesting to see her fight against an actual real player who's had experience and adapts.
Idk how the arcade's ai difficulty is set up, but if I had to take a guess, Lv 4? Maybe lv 5?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Idk how the arcade's ai difficulty is set up, but if I had to take a guess, Lv 4? Maybe lv 5?
Yeah it looks hard at least. If it was any higher than that, than AI Akira would have ate her ass up(not literally) since he normally blocks and turtles, and begins attacking you if you make a throw attempt. When she's released, I'll hit the lab and start seeing her frames and moves more in depth to see if there's any strings attached as far as delay is concerned.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD