Im literally going insane

JoeDowntown

I have reinstalled the game and the DLC catalogues and verified costumes were purchased
Renewed licenses
Ive also downloaded every catalogue on PSN (Though it still says one is missing no idea why)
Under installed add-ons in the game it list all my purchases as installed

Yet it "Still needs to be downloaded and has a lock on the costume.

I'm at a total loss.

Onryoki

Standard Donor
I have reinstalled the game and the DLC catalogues and verified costumes were purchased
Renewed licenses
Ive also downloaded every catalogue on PSN (Though it still says one is missing no idea why)
Under installed add-ons in the game it list all my purchases as installed

Yet it "Still needs to be downloaded and has a lock on the costume.

I'm at a total loss.
Did you happen to gameshare with anyone and let them set your account on their PS4 as primary account ? If so that might be the reason why. Try setting your PS4 as primary PS4 then try again

JoeDowntown

Did you happen to gameshare with anyone and let them set your account on their PS4 as primary account ? If so that might be the reason why. Try setting your PS4 as primary PS4 then try again

Ill try anything. No I haven't game shared. I just double checked and my PS4 is already set to primary.

deathofaninja

Premium Donor
News Team
This has happened to me, and I honestly, I just don't care anymore. The costume production is definitely something Team NINJA is going to have to work out for DOA6. The shop is a cluttered mess, the game can take forever to load initially depending on console/amount of DLC owned and the character selection is a mess too with some characters having so many outfits that players strategize on how to get to their favorites before they run out of time.

I have faith they will fix it with the sequel.

JoeDowntown

This has happened to me, and I honestly, I just don't care anymore. The costume production is definitely something Team NINJA is going to have to work out for DOA6. The shop is a cluttered mess, the game can take forever to load initially depending on console/amount of DLC owned and the character selection is a mess too with some characters having so many outfits that players strategize on how to get to their favorites before they run out of time.

I have faith they will fix it with the sequel.

Damn, so nothing you tried has worked?

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Ah hey, can you give more details on the post? is there any particular outfit/set that you bought that isn't showing up? or is it every single DLC set that doesn't work for you despite downloading the catalogs?

JoeDowntown

Ah hey, can you give more details on the post? is there any particular outfit/set that you bought that isn't showing up? or is it every single DLC set that doesn't work for you despite downloading the catalogs?

A good majority of the DLC works. However for example Zach's hot getaway has a lock and needs to be downloaded. Those costumes are listed installed in the game information.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD