Imagine if there was a story mode involving Hitomi & Leifang

Do you think there should be a fight/cutscene between Hitomi & Leifang in DOA3?

• Total voters
I know for the fact that Leifang and Hitomi have quite a relationship but to think that there is no involvement of the two in story mode in DOA3 bothers me since it is Hitomi's first appearance with Leifang in it.

DOA2U had the chance to make it up but they missed it.

We did see a brief interaction of them in DOAD but it was short lived and I doubt Leifang would fight Hitomi in her condition after being thrown out by Jann Lee.

I am curious to see more of their relationship in 3 than just a bare interaction that occurred in DOAD which could serve as a precursor to their friendship later on in the sequels.

I would think it is a great chance to see how much of an equal Leifang is to Hitomi in terms of fighting style and experience as well as their personalities interact into why they would fight something as trivial as a cabbage. Not to mention, Leifang has pride issues regarding Jann Lee and that Hitomi is involved with him throughout the games.

Also if Hitomi defeated Leifang in DOA4, wouldn't it be proper for Leifang to defeat Hitomi in DOA3? DOA5 was more of a sparring match and not a real one.

Imagine if there was a cutscene/fight involved between the two in DOA3. What would your suggestions be?
Stage
Interaction
Victor

I want the two to encounter each other at the same location of their encounter we saw in DOAD by remembering the events back at Freedom Survivor where Leifang denied Hitomi's help and that Leifang tells Hitomi to stay out of her affairs with Jann Lee next time which would worry Hitomi for her well being and a fight escalates. I want Leifang to win against Hitomi since she lost in 4.

I can only see DOA3 being remade in the future with that added but now it remains a certain impossibility at this point since other projects are being focused on. Perhaps they should add this in DOAD2 or another spinoff explaining the gaps between character relationships.

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD