Imagine this, your main and your subs have all been deleted from the roster, who do you play now?

Camel with 2 thumbs

either i would drop doa entirely or i'd finnaly buckle down and play ayane

...then probably sub hitomi and raidou

Last edited:

Bacaww

Shit, that means 11 chars would be off-limit. I'll probaly play idk Hayate or Rachel?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

So in my case... the entire roster gets deleted...a fighting game with no characters... RANDOM BUTTON IS THE TRUE TOP TIER M9
sounds gr8. I'd probably main Empty Slot No.8

In all seriousness, I really can't decide on subs, so I will just say Ayane gets deleted.
I would probably start maining Gen Fu or Marie Rose instead.

Tenro

im not sure how the game will even be there when a core character is considered in this situation. if hayabusa's deleted , maybe i'll try other fighting games. i already play guilty gear sometimes so sol it will be then .

Lulu

Seeing as I Sub 16 Characters at a Rookie Level I'd just give up DoA.... or maybe won't..... Hayate would be my only Hope... but I wouldn't actually play since I can't do the Raijin.

Brute

Standard Donor
If my main and all my subs were removed? Considering that if I like playing a character I pick them up as a sub, that would leave a game full of characters that I don't like playing exclusively. There would be no point in playing anymore.

T..J. Bernard

Hello Injustice, Street Fighter, and Marvel vs Capcom (I already play tekken). I can't imagine no Rig, Jann, etc. I'm already losing Jacky.

Sotherius

Hmmm... Ok, what do you consider a sub? The only character i have some training time is Ayane, all the others i just did like, command and combo challenges and played arcade once or twice, because i couldn't decide who to pick.

If that is not a sub to the question, then i would still have a bunch of characters to pick, Hayabusa, Kasumi, Hitomi, Tina, etc.

If those are considered subs, then i guess it would remove great part of the cast, but i would still have choices that would make me happy, Brad Wong and Mila are probably the ones that i haven't tried anything real but i would still like to.

Hmm.. deleted seems deep lol. But ok, I'll play along, if my main is deleted, i'll quit DOA.

But if there was a rule to ban character/s from playing a certain match, then I'd go with Helena, Mai and Jacky.

Manjimaru

Standard Donor
I like DOA from its beginning as a complete game, not as a collection of characters. If you like the game I don't understand why stop playing if a character disappears.

So you don't like the game, you like a character in a game.

For example, I like characters from Mortal Kombat but I don't like the game itself, even if it's a good game, that's why I don't play Mortal Kombat.

It is only my humble opinion. :)

Greetings

Onryoki

Standard Donor
So Kasumi Momiji Raidou Nyotengu and Alpha would be gone then. If that was the case I would main Phase, Mai, Hayate and Honoka.

Hmmm... Ok, what do you consider a sub? The only character i have some training time is Ayane, all the others i just did like, command and combo challenges and played arcade once or twice, because i couldn't decide who to pick.

If that is not a sub to the question, then i would still have a bunch of characters to pick, Hayabusa, Kasumi, Hitomi, Tina, etc.

If those are considered subs, then i guess it would remove great part of the cast, but i would still have choices that would make me happy, Brad Wong and Mila are probably the ones that i haven't tried anything real but i would still like to.
Do you not understand what a sub Main is ? It’s a character that you use frequently besides your main character it’s not that hard to understand lol.

Camel with 2 thumbs

If my main and all my subs were removed? Considering that if I like playing a character I pick them up as a sub, that would leave a game full of characters that I don't like playing exclusively. There would be no point in playing anymore.

this is pretty much what vanilla DOA5 was for me, a game I liked but not a single character I cared to play. thank goodness for ultimate and last round

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD