Independence Bash 7/1 (online)

GetLucky

t9ATGbT.jpg
Independence
Bash (ps4)
I'm remaking this (from king of ring event) due to lack of interest and changing it into a standard double elimination tournament.

When - 7/1 @ 6pm eastern

Sign up - just post your gamertag here, message me here, or hit me up on psn (GetLucky84). You must also add me to your friends list (I will not contact you about anything other than the event) for smoother running of the tourney. Feel free to delete me after the tourney I will not take offense :D

Deadline - must sign up by 6/30 (thursday) @ 6pm est. Must also add me to your friends list by this date.

Rules
double elimination
Normal health
60 sec time limit
Random stage select (tatami banned)
Danger zones on
Winner has char lock
Best 2 out of 3
Finals (winners, losers, grand)best 3 out of 5)

How it works - this will be run like a standard double elimination tournament (2 losses and you're out). At 6est I will start contacting participants and sending them to do there match either by message or inviting to my room (please be patient). I suggest screen shotting or recording ur matches in case evidence of results is needed ( I don't expect much trouble but you never know. Every online tourney I've been in ran like this it never came up. But in case of differing results from participants you will both be called into my room to resolve the matter) and on the ps4 it is very simple to do so. Upon completion of your match simply message me the results weather you win or lose (ex. I win 2-0 / I lost 1-2). The top 16 will be streamed on my channel (twitch -getlucky84) with commentary.

Cheating - any form of altering the results of the match or lying about them and you will be disqualified and permanently banned from participating in any future events I host.

Prizes
1st - 100$ psn card
2nd - 40$ psn card
3rd - 20$ psn card
All prizes will be distributed by midnight the next day (7/2) but likely directly after

Guest comentator - Rojiku effect

Participants
AdvIII
I REALLY
BlackBurry
JjkBuenacruz
Bright gamer
ZakkuRye
Rikuto
Mr cool dude
Hoodless
Dardose1
Ozone_77
Mojoe_Rouge
Renderingstar
Nunchaku_101
Monavanderwaal
JjGonzales
Tonami
UGS Blackmoon
Prodigy
Ichiron47
Fierce-lost
HsgLinkSvc
Raika_snow
FyreNecromancer
Ghost-HyperHex
BlueBull
Philosopher
XZERO264
UGS Bboy Dragon
H20_Frost
ninthward_Boss
GeomighT
SilverHawk

Any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to post or hit me up I'm all ears.

Last edited:

ZakkuRye

Standard Donor
Independence Bash (ps4)
I'm remaking this (from king of ring event) due to lack of interest and changing it into a standard double elimination tournament.

When - 7/1 @ 6pm eastern

Sign up - just post your gamertag here, message me here, or hit me up on psn (GetLucky84). You must also add me to your friendslist (I will not contsct u about anything other then the event) for smoother running of the tourney. Feel free to delete me after the tourney I will not take offense :D

Deadline - must sign up by 6/30 (thursday) @ 6pm est. Must also add me to ur FL by this date.

Rules
double elimination
Normal health
60 sec time limit
Random stage select (tatami banned)
Danger zones on
Winner has char lock
Best 2 out of 3
Finals (winners, losers, grand)best 3 out of 5)

How it works - this will b ran like a standard dbl elimination tournament (2 losses and your out). At 6est I will start contacting participants and sending them to do there match either by message or inviting to my room(plz b patient). I suggest screen shotting or recording ur matches in case evidence of results is needed ( I don't expect much trouble but u never know. Every online tourney I've been in ran like this it never came up. But incase of differing results from participants u will both be called into my room to resolve the matter) and on the ps4 it is very simple to do so. Upon completion of ur match simply message me the results weather u win or lose (ex. I win 2-0 / I lost 1-2). The top 16 will b streamed on my channel (twitch -getlucky84) with commentary.

Cheating - any form of altering the results of the match or lieing about them and u will b disqualified and permanently banned from participating in any future events I host.

Prizes
1st - 100$ psn card
2nd - 40$ psn card
3rd - 20$ psn card
Guest comentator - 10$ psn card
All prizes will b distributed by midnight the next day (7/2) but likely directly after tournament.

I'm also looking for someone to help comentate on the top 16 matches. Just contact me if interested. You must have a good understanding of the game, matchups and frame data. Im offering a 10$ psn card for the help. Your welcome to participate in the tournament still.

Any questions, comments, or suggestions feel free to post or hit me up I'm all ears.
Im down for helping with commentary. No money needed.

GetLucky

Keep em coming guys tell ur friends. Nothing to lose everything to gain. Should b alot of fun. I'll update my post tommorow with entrants and such aND try to keep it semi up to date leading up to the tournament

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
If I'm free that day I'll help you out on commentary. I have commentated DOA & VF matches at Toronto tourneys in the past.

July 1st is Canada Day too.

GetLucky

Updated with ppl signed up so far. If ur not on the list and would like to participate just message me or post up. Sign ups are open for another week and a half

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
And where exactly do you live GetLucky? I've...been interested in joining(although I know I will get screwed HARD XD) but connection and lag is a concern for me. Like @YBNDM I'm concerned about you joining because I don't want your connection to hamper everyone in the lobby since you live in Canada, same for anyone else. I can't join if my holds and stuff will suffer is what I'm saying.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD