Independence Bash 7/1 (online)

GetLucky

And where exactly do you live GetLucky? I've...been interested in joining(although I know I will get screwed HARD XD) but connection and lag is a concern for me. Like @YBNDM I'm concerned about you joining because I don't want your connection to hamper everyone in the lobby since you live in Canada, same for anyone else. I can't join if my holds and stuff will suffer is what I'm saying.
Im in usa in pa and I hear ya. If there's serious connection issues I will deal with it at the time.

YBNDM

I'm probably gonna get screwed as well. Fridays are iffy for me anyways, so I might not be able to join.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Im in usa in pa and I hear ya. If there's serious connection issues I will deal with it at the time.
Alright sounds good! I...sigh, sign me up, this sounds like it could be pretty fun. :) My psn is neasharulz, I should be able to attend if I'm free then.

Rikuto

P-P-P-P-P-P-POWER!
It's aimed towards NA players for sure, though its up to Get Lucky whether or not he wants to allow international connections. Obviously there are serious drawbacks with that on DOA's netcode.

GetLucky

This is NA only?
If not, i'm interested :)
I don't like discluding anyone but rikuto hasn't been the only one with concerns about international players and connection issues that come with that. So I think na only would prob be the best way to go. Sry bud.

If u think it wouldn't b an issue send me a fr and we'll do a connection test to check it out. Only thing I can think of to keep evone happy

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD