Independence Bash 7/1 (online)

GetLucky

Yes the tournament is over and imo was a big success. We had a few hiccups but we resolved the matters as fairly as we could at the time.

I'd like to thank everyone that came out to play and congratulate our top 3 Monavanderwaal, rikuto, and aquatwister. Very solid finals and a lot of great fights throughout the event.

I'd like to thank rojikku for his help with the commentary and promoting as well as helping running the event.

I'd also like to thank everyone that tuned in and kept things lively and hype. It's much appreciated and we all had a lot of fun.

Expect the next event around the end of August or begining of September. I will do my best to improve upon the event and iron out the issues we had. Expect more details in the coming weeks.

For full results and brackets check out Challonge.com/independencebash

Last edited:

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Yes the tournament is over and imo was a big success. We had a few hiccups but we resolved the matters as fairly as we could at the time.

I'd like to thank everyone that came out to play and congratulate our top 3 Monavanderwaal, rikuto, and aquatwister. Very solid finals and a lot of great fights throughout the event.

I'd like to thank rojikku for his help with the commentary and promoting as well as helping running the event.

I'd also like to thank everyone that tuned in and kept things lively and hype. It's much appreciated and we all had a lot of fun.

Expect the next event around the end of August or begining of September. I will do my best to improve upon the event and iron out the issues we had. Expect more details in the coming weeks.

For full results and brackets check out Challonge.com/independencebash

Hey solid tournament @GetLucky! Was cool that you set up something like this. Matches were pretty entertaining! Good stuff.

EmeryReigns

Standard Donor
GetLucky's Independence Day Bash was an awesome time! Congrats to Mona for taking down Rikuto in the grand finals!

Results:

1. Monavanderwaal :helena: :christie:
2. Rikuto :leon::bayman:
3. TK AquaTwister :ayane:
4. SRM Hoodless:mila::rig:
5. FC Zakkurye, H20_Frostii :hayabusa:/:kokoro::pai:
7. Ninthward_Boss9, UGS BlackMoon :hayate:/:leifang:

Here are the bracket results to see the scores.http://challonge.com/independencebash

Hope you all enjoyed yourself and hopefully we can do more events in the near future. FT5 Friday is this coming Friday so be ready! ‪#‎WeAreFighters‬

ADVIII

GGS to the Pai player. I'm very rusty but I tried as much as I could haven't been playing too much due to work kicking my behind. Hopefully there is another one.

GetLucky

GGS to the Pai player. I'm very rusty but I tried as much as I could haven't been playing too much due to work kicking my behind. Hopefully there is another one.
There will b another one in like 2 months somewhere around there. Thx for coming out and I hope u can make the next one as well.

Btw it was dbl elimination u left b4 ur second match. It's two losses until ur out not one. Plz keep that in mind next time around.

ADVIII

There will b another one in like 2 months somewhere around there. Thx for coming out and I hope u can make the next one as well.

Btw it was dbl elimination u left b4 ur second match. It's two losses until ur out not one. Plz keep that in mind next time around.
Will do. Thanks for the FYI

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD