Injustice 2

Banana56

Injustice 2 offers the latest DC fighting game experience that expands on the previous title’s larger-than-life showdowns. Every battle defines you in a game where players personalize iconic DC characters with unique and powerful gear earned throughout the game. For the first time gamers can take control of how their characters look, fight and develop across a variety of game modes.

Injustice 2 continues the epic cinematic story introduced in Injustice: Gods Among Us as Batman and his allies work towards putting the pieces of society back together while struggling against those who want to restore Superman’s regime. In the midst of the chaos, a new threat appears that will put Earth’s existence at risk.

Players can play from the biggest DC roster ever offered in a fighting game, from classic fan favorites such as Batman, Superman, Supergirl and Aquaman, to astonishing new villains like Atrocitus and Gorilla Grodd. Battles will take place across arenas that have evolved in scale and span across iconic locations such as Metropolis, Gotham City and Atlantis.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Good teaser trailer, but I wish it was Power Girl that was revealed instead of Not-Power Girl.

Flat is justice, I guess. Nothing against those who are fans of Not-Power Girl, obviously.

Banana56

Returning:
Superman
Batman
The Flash
Aquaman
Wonder Woman (mentioned in interview)

New:
Supergirl
Atrocitus
Gorilla Grodd
Captain Cold (mentioned in trailer)

Kuga

Wait. What?

With MKX around people are supposed to get hyped by this? Really?

Reactions: d3v

CFW

Why not? Franchise and series itself is popular.

I'm excited for SG, hopefully we finally get Circe and Ivy. Not worried about Catwoman, I know she's gonna be in this.

P2p1mbs

Atrocitus confirmed. Oh boy.

I would have preferred Larfleez or Dex-Starr but I guess he'll do.

Who else would you all want to see?

Given what's happening in DC Rebirth, I'm expecting to see Watchmen characters in, probably as dlc.

d3v

Unless there's a tournament mode where everyone is levelled up with all their available gear, or presets are available, gear is going to be banned at tournaments.

Banana56

I want to see

Booster Gold
Dr.Fate
Black Canary
Vixen
Poison Ivy
Silver Banshee
Starfire
Static
Blue Beetle
Ra's Al Ghul
Scarecrow
Red Hood

CFW

At a competitive POV, I'm annoyed at what they're trying to do but like at a DC stan's POV I'm excited for what this game is gonna look like.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I really disliked the art style and costume design of the first game...

injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-wallpaper-2.jpg

D:

If they significantly improve that aspect I can see me giving this a try.

Argentus

I'm guessing super instead of power girl because of the TV show.

Honestly I have no interest as new52 and the live action shows tainted all new DC content.

Then again I own but didn't play much of the first one but whatever.

Id like killer frost to return though. Bane despite being my favorite comic villain ever, I can do without because they did the usual "dumb brute hulked out on Venom" that every adaptatiom does despite bane being the total opposite of that in the comics...

I really disliked the art style and costume design of the first game...

injustice-gods-among-us-ultimate-edition-wallpaper-2.jpg

D:

If they significantly improve that aspect I can see me giving this a try.
To be fair that's because it was just Mortal Kombat 9 with DC skins.

P2p1mbs

I'm guessing super instead of power girl because of the TV show.

I'm willing to bet she'll be an unlockable/downloadable skin for supergirl...

I kinda wish they'll do that for Batgirl by giving her a skin that turns her into Batwoman...

Argentus

I'm willing to bet she'll be an unlockable/downloadable skin for supergirl...

I kinda wish they'll do that for Batgirl by giving her a skin that turns her into Batwoman...

That's another problem. Batgirl. Thanks to new52 its Barbara Gordon again. Which is bad because

A) Barbara was far more important and successful as Oracle
B) the other two Batgirls were far better (Stephanie brown and Cassandra Cain)
C) they gave her Stephanie's personality anyway so it was a pointless retcon.

On power girl and Supergirl you can't just do a reskin because they have completely different body types. Not just the chest mind you.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Last I checked Power Girl was an alternate universe Supergirl (biologically the same person) who managed to get into the main DC universe and made a name for herself. You can do crossover costumes for each of them (I remember new 52 even had a thing in their early Supergirl run where the two met up and Supergirl had to borrow Power Girl's outfit). The only real difference between the two are the time they arrived to Earth and their atttitudes.

Think Static will make it in this time? He was the most requested character that didn't make it into the first one.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD