Injustice 2

LarsMasters

Ah yes. As far as i remember, she was with the alternate Oli in the first Injustice's prequel comic, after the death of her world's Oli at the hands of her world's Superman, even the pretty bird herself almost close to death by the corrupted Man of Steel and was transported by Doctor Fate to the universe where her counterpart (not from Injustice Earth Prime Universe) died instead of Oli. Could Injustice One-Earth's Canary return to her home One-Earth universe or might be the new Canary (likely her sister, but what's her name again?)?

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Is this the legitimate Poison Ivy render?
portrait.png

Argentus

portrait.png

i hope not, she looks terrible there.

this time around the models and graphics are fine, it's their actual DESIGNS that look bad. that and the ladies look too...average. They all look like stay-at-home-moms.

Kodachi

Standard Donor
i hope not, she looks terrible there.

this time around the models and graphics are fine, it's their actual DESIGNS that look bad. that and the ladies look too...average. They all look like stay-at-home-moms.
It really doesn't bother me cause the customization is amazing from what I've seen. No hope for starfire in the final roster (maybe DLC) but my main Catwoman is a given, I hope she gorgeous.
02_inj-banner.jpg

yeah i think these are legit, I like this design a lot more than her arkham verse marge simpson look.

Last edited:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
portrait.png
Yes, that design is in fact legit, as it is also featured on the official Injustice 2 website.

Also, the next character reveal will be 5 days from now. Signs point to either Ivy or Bane getting a gameplay reveal, but then again it could be a new character entirely.

If by a ghost of a chance it IS Starfire though, hype is guaranteed to go through the roof.

Argentus

It really doesn't bother me cause the customization is amazing from what I've seen. No hope for starfire in the final roster (maybe DLC) but my main Catwoman is a given, I hope she gorgeous.
02_inj-banner.jpg

yeah i think these are legit, I like this design a lot more than her arkham verse marge simpson look.

not liking that Cyborg Bane outfit. Looks too Sektor or that robot from killer instinct.

Just....once, just ONCE, all I want is actual bane. no venom, no big dumb brute, freaking BANE. Why is that such a pipe dream?!

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Cheetah, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy gameplay reveal all in one trailer. Be still, my beating heart...

Catwoman's face does look a tad more swollen than the previous game, but it's nothing a little feedback can't fix before launch. Cheetah is Cheetah, so no complaints there. Poison Ivy is perfect though. She looks like someone Harley would definitely go lesbian for. Now if this game could just get a tag mode so players like myself can start shipping them...

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Cheetah, Catwoman, and Poison Ivy gameplay reveal all in one trailer. Be still, my beating heart...

Catwoman's face does look a tad more swollen than the previous game, but it's nothing a little feedback can't fix before launch. Cheetah is Cheetah, so no complaints there. Poison Ivy is perfect though. She looks like someone Harley would definitely go lesbian for. Now if this game could just get a tag mode so players like myself can start shipping them...
Ahaha i cant wait to see the interactions between them
Jesus Ivy is such a babe, Catwoman does need some work on her face though she looks like a white Eartha kitt..
MV5BMjAwNDIwMDI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQyMjIxMTE@._V1_UY317_CR91,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

her costume is very uninspired as well.

Last edited:

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor

Catwoman!♡ Yea they need to reduct her face she looks like she got bad face fillers...

Radiance

Ahaha i cant wait to see the interactions between them
Jesus Ivy is such a babe, Catwoman does need some work on her face though she looks like a white Eartha kitt..
MV5BMjAwNDIwMDI0M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDQyMjIxMTE@._V1_UY317_CR91,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

her costume is very uninspired as well.

yaaas bitch - praise Queen Eartha Kilt

Reactions: Kyo
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD