Injustice 2

Argentus

Did you watch it? And this is a DC thread, you should know better.

i already knew that's supposed to be Bane (still a wtf design though), don't recognize the third, but the noose on the right is a giveaway for Scarecrow.

can't watch it till i get home.

mostly just mocking the terrible NRS character designs haha

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Okay lets all pray tonight the netherrealm gods bless Selina with a make over :oops::oops::oops:

synce

Hmm, somehow 'butterface' still isn't defined on dictionary.com, but there's the picture you'd see. If they're using facial scan technology for this one I don't think there's much hope for improvement :/

Awesmic

Standard Donor
Poison Ivy Trailer.

This gameplay trailer would've been perfect had they chose to start it off with interaction with Harley Quinn instead. The potentially funny (and suggestive) lines they could say are endless.

Also, it sucks that there won't be a tag mode to pair them up in.

Leifang

Her hair tho, they actually made it long!
I know right, looks good though.
This gameplay trailer would've been perfect had they chose to start it off with interaction with Harley Quinn instead. The potentially funny (and suggestive) lines they could say are endless.

Also, it sucks that there won't be a tag mode to pair them up in.
No Tag mode, that's odd. I wonder why they took it out.

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Am I the only one who doesn't really like the way Brainiac looks? then again, I was never a huge fan of him but his style reminds me of Marvel's Dr. Octopus.

Think the only Brainiac I was ever ok with was the one from DCU.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Screenshot_20170505-120154.png

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
I think on the left is Nightwing, Black Manta, Don't know. On the right (from left to right) Shazam, Raiden, Don't Know.
Of the three shown I'm only interested in Red Hood. Starfire to a degree but mainly because of Teen Titans stuff and I'm a big Nightwing fan.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD