Injustice 2

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Red Hood got his own DLC trailer:

Character looks fun but his default look is imo so unremarkable and boring... :/ I really hope there is also something cool among his gear closer to his Arkham Knight stuff:

GalleryGames_1900x1080_BAK_ArkhamKnight_quote_558c792d74c490.41894613.jpg

ss_3b8caafd5e119b9a2d024694cc38d9770644b9b0.1920x1080.jpg

Edit:
Wow, ninja'd. O:

Jadeinchains

I haven't been keeping on entirely on the game but I'm excited to see that Starfire is a playable character in it! :D She's dlc right? I'm guessing she hasn't been released yet. I've seen images of her and I really hope she gets her outfit from Teen Titans.

Also just based off the way the dlc worked in MKX I'm guessing that they will bring the characters out in sets of 4.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I haven't been keeping on entirely on the game but I'm excited to see that Starfire is a playable character in it! :D She's dlc right? I'm guessing she hasn't been released yet. I've seen images of her and I really hope she gets her outfit from Teen Titans.

Also just based off the way the dlc worked in MKX I'm guessing that they will bring the characters out in sets of 4.

Here's the announcement trailer with Starfire in it:

Each character will cost 5.99$/€ and they will be released one at a time. Probably one each month. Red Hood is the first.
Regarding her costume: Since there is the gear system in Injustice 2 you will be able to create the costume for her that you like best. :)

d3v

Too bad you can't use any sort of visual customization at all in tournament mode, not even premium shaders, so no Power Girl, Reverse Flash, etc. when you'replaying competitively.

On a related note. The combo system flows the opposite of DOA in that the grounded strings are guaranteed, but the inevitable juggles through ground or wall bounce can be escaped through MB air teching.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Too bad you can't use any sort of visual customization at all in tournament mode, not even premium shaders, so no Power Girl, Reverse Flash, etc. when you'replaying competitively.

Wait a sec, isn't tournament mode there to keep your customized character's look but disabling all the gear's stat boosts and abilities to make it a fair match?

ShinobiGuy

Just missing the tiara and shield for a full movie set for WW. I like that they made this type of event, it even made me have to learn a new character. Been only using Black Canary so far.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Wait a sec, isn't tournament mode there to keep your customized character's look but disabling all the gear's stat boosts and abilities to make it a fair match?
To a degree. There is an outfit randomizer you can turn on.

Reactions: d3v

Argentus

Red Hood got his own DLC trailer:

Character looks fun but his default look is imo so unremarkable and boring... :/ I really hope there is also something cool among his gear closer to his Arkham Knight stuff:

GalleryGames_1900x1080_BAK_ArkhamKnight_quote_558c792d74c490.41894613.jpg

ss_3b8caafd5e119b9a2d024694cc38d9770644b9b0.1920x1080.jpg

Edit:
Wow, ninja'd. O:

Well I mean that's what Red Hood normally LOOKS like.

So I'm giving props for NRS actually having a character look right, which is a rarity for injustice.

On the other hand, I did like how AK gave him an actual HOOD so the name still made sense lol.

d3v

No, tournament mode defaults to the regular, non customized look.

If you want to use a customized look but without the stats, you'll have to go play regular versus, and then set it to "competitive mode".
Just missing the tiara and shield for a full movie set for WW. I like that they made this type of event, it even made me have to learn a new character. Been only using Black Canary so far.
It's made me learn that she's kinda ass. No low strings, her only overhead doesn't lead to any sort of damage. Her zoning gets beat out by characters with longer range. The only thing she has is somewhat decent normals and good damage.

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Wow, Injustice is overall the (by far) best rated fighter this generation. O:

1. Injustice 2: 88 on Metacritic
2. Guilty Gear Xrd: 86 on Metacritic
3. Skull Girls: 82 on Metacritic
4. Blazblue Chrono Phantasma: 80 on Metacritic
5. Tekken 7: 81 on Metacritic
6. King of Fighters XIV: 79 on Metacric
7. Street Fighter V: 77 on Metacritic
8. Killer Instinct: 73 on Metacritic

And Killer Instinct the worst. Heard it has quite the devoted fan base though. And Microsoft is still supporting it.
Tekken 7 is kinda disappointing too...

@Jadeinchains, @KasumiLover69

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Not surprised KI is in last place. Wasn't it like it had single digit characters at launch then they released season passes for the rest? I like it's artstyle though but I don't like doing that with characters from the get go. Good that it has it's fans though.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
After the fan backlash of a helmetless Mr. Freeze the new Inhustice 2 update adds a helmet to his character model:

xhbUkHi.jpg

Before:

maxresdefault.jpg

Also bad news regarding motherboxes. Bronze boxes now cost 5000 credits instead of just 1000. That will make collecting gear way more difficult and tedious. Sucks for people just jumping into the game now. :/

Last edited:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
This game is hella successful, It sucks that games like DOA have to whore out mediocre DLC every month just to support production fees I really hope that DOA6 is one of the top fighters of the year </3

ShinobiGuy

I really hate the design of the MK characters in Injustice. Also Scorpion in the first one was horrible.

Injustice 2:
sub-zero-will-be-available-in-injustice-2-on-july-youtube.jpg

Real:
latest

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD