Injustice 2

Jadeinchains

Leaked Sub-Zero armor designs and shaders:

W8E7zD95SdjMrlz4Rp1FvvUSwoEPKpH6SFqkMGWDh8c.jpg

Sub-Zero normally does look very different, doesn't he? I'm no MK expert though. @Jadeinchains

He's supposed to have a big scar down one of his eyes, And I don't know why he's red since he's usually very pale...

Tyaren

Standard Donor
He's supposed to have a big scar down one of his eyes, And I don't know why he's red since he's usually very pale...

What ethnicity is he? He looks a bit like a Native American there.

So no scar & beard parts, are there?

No clue. There are however no beards or other appearance changing parts for any of the characters.

Which is a little little strange, since Aquaman in the mobile game has a beard for example:

maxresdefault.jpg

As he does on the official Injustice 2 artwork: http://www.thevideogamegallery.com/data/thumbs/790px/0032/tVGG_32055.jpg
But in the console game there's no trace of one:

injustice_2_6_by_gamephotography-dbadgnz.png

And I am glad to be perfectly honest. He looks more like Amishman than Aquaman in the mobile game. XD

Last edited:

Tyaren

Standard Donor
He's Japanese lol so they've changed his appearance quite a lot in this one.

Oh... XD Well, maybe the low quality off-screen image just distorted the colors...and his whole look. ;)

On another note: Why can't I get these shoulder parts? D:

mKQfTKw7r7f8pLVMzg9_sY48-qmEet2s0WpkAEX8wxE.jpg

My Batman is already level 20 and I've collected a shit ton of stuff for him, also many epic tiered parts, but I just don't get these cool shoulder parts. I need them to finish my look. D:

Kodachi

Standard Donor
Leaked Sub-Zero armor designs and shaders:

W8E7zD95SdjMrlz4Rp1FvvUSwoEPKpH6SFqkMGWDh8c.jpg

Sub-Zero normally does look very different, doesn't he? I'm no MK expert though. @Jadeinchains
He does look a bit different but this is a whole other universe so it doesn't bug me too much, his gear looks awesome! Makes me want a new MK with a gear system.

When is Starfire supposed to drop?

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Bizarro skin added for Superman:

DFrkqVgUQAAdlK6.jpg:large

I still haven't invested one single credit into any of the special skins so far. XD

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Bizarro skin added for Superman:

DFrkqVgUQAAdlK6.jpg:large

I still haven't invested one single credit into any of the special skins so far. XD
The only skins I've seen on YouTube I like are those god shader skins, I like how they turn the eyes solid white as opposed to the the other creepy demon one

Tyaren

Standard Donor
The only skins I've seen on YouTube I like are those god shader skins, I like how they turn the eyes solid white as opposed to the the other creepy demon one

Shaders are different to skins though. Shaders only change the colors scheme of a character, a skin changes the complete character. Like Supergirl and Powergirl. They also add a new voice actor and different lines.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Shaders are different to skins though. Shaders only change the colors scheme of a character, a skin changes the complete character. Like Supergirl and Powergirl. They also add a new voice actor and different lines.
Ohhh I see! I definitely prefer power girl over super girl, I fell in love when I heard how forced her voice sounds XD I like that forced aesthetic

Also what did you tag me in yesterday? I would've looked but then i saw what thread it was located in:confused:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD