Injustice 2

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wait, you didn't even look? :/ I posted those especially for you...
No XD I don't look in there anymore, was it something about a game I play? Oh and btw Sims 4 is coming to console November!

I hope I get some extra money soon so I can get Injustice 2 since the longer I wait the more difficult it's gonna be to get all the items in the motherboxes, even with character bias the more characters and stuff added, the more I difficult I predict it will be to get items especially considering the random item getting

Tyaren

Standard Donor
No XD I don't look in there anymore, was it something about a game I play?
Your loss, I guess... But good to know, then I don't need to post stuff for you anymore.

Yeah, the more characters and gear is added the more difficult it becomes to get the specific stuff you want. Also, there were so many events already in which you could earn great gear easily or exclusively. Like the Wonderwoman movie gear.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Your loss, I guess... But good to know, then I don't need to post stuff for you anymore.

Yeah, the more characters and gear is added the more difficult it becomes to get the specific stuff you want. Also, there were so many events already in which you could earn great gear easily or exclusively. Like the Wonderwoman movie gear.
I felt bad so I looked inside it....you know me too well XD I would've preferred you just post it here since I could at least thank you for sharing that, I'm not not looking in the thread to be rude is what I mean. and I'm not really a fan of wonder woman, stabbing Harley in Story Mode was unforgivable, I hope Injustice 3 Harley exacts revenge since that really unnerved me, as well as alot of other angry Harley fans on YT, some people even went as far as to call Wonder Woman a bitch(Which she is) XD

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Wonder Woman needs to get #^@*&$ by Starfire. Harley then comes back to teach her a lesson.

Jokes aside, it is kind of strange going from watching the Wonder Woman movie and then playing this game where Wonder Woman is damn near a villain (or is one. It is debatable).

Tyaren

Standard Donor
and I'm not really a fan of wonder woman, stabbing Harley in Story Mode was unforgivable, I hope Injustice 3 Harley exacts revenge since that really unnerved me, as well as alot of other angry Harley fans on YT, some people even went as far as to call Wonder Woman a bitch(Which she is) XD

Wonder Woman is a total bitch in this game! XD She's practically one of the villains.

Bye the way, coming back to the point that it probably isn't good waiting for too long to get the game: You will for never get to play the old Aquaman now! XD They must've nerfed him to death, all Aquaman fans are raging right now, lol.
He's my favorite character to use too, though I generally don't care for nerfs or buffs. Most of the time I wouldn't even notice something has changed.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Wonder Woman is a total bitch in this game! XD She's practically one of the villains.

Bye the way, coming back to the point that it probably isn't good waiting for too long to get the game: You will for never get to play the old Aquaman now! XD They must've nerfed him to death, all Aquaman fans are raging right now, lol.
He's my favorite character to use too, though I generally don't care for nerfs or buffs. Most of the time I wouldn't even notice something has changed.
Yeah I don't care about nerfs or buffs either, if I like a character I'll use them regardless of how good or bad they are, I'm not a tier whore although I've been fortunate enough to use some very effective characters like Sophitia, Amy Sorel and Kasumi but also some downright bad ones like Ryona, Phase 4 etc. XD

And I think it's safe to say that Harley should've kept her mouth shut, that ONE line she said had Wonder Woman heated and Harley's little bullets didn't even faze her XD I think Super Girl managed to save her but people are still divided and some don't even think Harley will survive :-/
Wonder Woman needs to get #^@*&$ by Starfire. Harley then comes back to teach her a lesson.

Jokes aside, it is kind of strange going from watching the Wonder Woman movie and then playing this game where Wonder Woman is damn near a villain (or is one. It is debatable).
Well you know her, Wonder Woman was basically still a young girl trapped in a woman's body in the movie plus all those years of being alive and having the guy she liked killed and her teacher killed probably did make her into what she is now in Injustice 2, the movie I like since it shows her kinda before everything happened

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I think Super Girl managed to save her but people are still divided and some don't even think Harley will survive :-

Yeah, she's as dead as Lisa. :/ @Jadeinchains

Why did you ruin the story for yourself by the way? The IJ2 story mode is probably the best in all fighting games so far and you just watch it on Youtube, even when you plan to play the game yourself. x__X I'm not a fighting game story friend, but even I loved playing it.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yeah, she's as dead as Lisa. :/ @Jadeinchains

Why did you ruin the story for yourself by the way? The IJ2 story mode is probably the best in all fighting games so far and you just watch it on Youtube, even when you plan to play the game yourself. x__X I'm not a fighting game story friend, but even I loved playing it.
Tbh i didn't watch all of it, when the game released someone I used to talk to got me interested in it since he used Poison Ivy and I was interested in Harley so after I looked up her dialogue against all characters I watched a video that showed all her story mode scenes that involved her, I haven't watched anymore and I'll probably keep it that way until I get the game

Also you weren't joking when you said alot of people weren't happy about Aquaman being nerfed....
Screenshot_20170726-200233.png

Although I still say it doesn't matter XD How good a character is shouldn't dictate whether you play them, the worse they are the more rewarding it is to use them imo

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
*See's that I've been mentioned*

"Oh I wonder what happened..."

*See's why I was mentioned*

giphy.gif

...I've got my eye on you two.

Also what? Harley Quinn died in Injustice 2? Poor Quinn.
Oh no she just got stabbed by Wonder Woman but Super Girl used her heat vision to close up the wound and she flew her off I think to Bruce's place. And also I fear no one XD like Jhene Aiko says "I've been through worse than you, but I can't keep running away"

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
Who do ya'll play?

I just got Injustice 2 (once again, for the wrong reasons, yet I ended up liking the game. I can only go as far as to say that the game is actually very good. The only real weakness is the soundtrack and, to varying degrees, some of fight move animations).

I favor Batman, Sub-Zero, and Starfire (obviously).

I am considering Bane, Green Lantern, Super Girl (Power Girl?) and Red Hood.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
When I get the game I'm gonna use:
-Harley Quinn
-Aquaman
-Power Girl
-Starfire

The other characters like Poison, Super Girl, and Catwoman look fun but I tend to stick to characters I've already known of, although it disappoints me that just like in SFV, my main three characters are all blondes XD

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Big patch released today, Including the new Bizarro skin for Superman:

a0uynl4fdzcz.png

Might be the first skin that I spend some of my hard-earned credits on, since I find regular Superman booooooring. XD

ShinobiGuy

I'm currently playing
1: Black Canary
2: Wonder Woman
3: Red Hood

Takes a while for me to learn the different characters. Not a huge fan of the MK & Injustice gameplay. I like the DOA way better. But Injustice is fun enough that I can get past that.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Takes a while for me to learn the different characters. Not a huge fan of the MK & Injustice gameplay. I like the DOA way better. But Injustice is fun enough that I can get past that.

It also took me a couple of days to get into the gameplay I have to say. Injustice 2 was my first IJ and NeatherRealm game after all.
Yeah, it feels pretty different than DOA, which remains my favorite among all fighting games. It's just so fast, direct and uncomplicated.
I started to have fun with IJ2 once I understood how it works. Excluding crazy long combos I quickly learned how to do and memorize all moves and basic combos of characters like Aquaman or Batman. Which is rare for me in a fighter. There are usually tons of moves that I'm just never able to pull off, even in DOA with my favorite characters.
It is imo a fairly easy to get into fighting game, if you understand what is is about and if you start having fun.

Last edited:

GreatDarkHero

This is frame advantage
Premium Donor
I wish Wonder Woman was a lot nicer or more in tune with her old self...

EDIT:
Minor correction.

LarsMasters

I'd never thought Mr. Seitz voicing Bizzaro since his role as Hugo Andore from Final Fight/Street Fighter since SFxT & USFIV, & Samson from Skullgirls

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Injustice 2 is the highest-grossing console game of the second quarter of 2017.

This means Injustice 2 sales were enough to outsell many other well established games in half the time, beating out the likes of The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Prey (which very quickly fell off the sales charts after its release), and the continued bizarre success story that is Grand Theft Auto V.
http://www.playstationlifestyle.net...he-highest-grossing-console-title-in-q2-2017/

Totally deserved! It's a great game and the proof that fighting games can do well, if they are made with care and quality content and that the casual gamer crowd is actually very relevant.

YBNDM

I just nabbed the game and let me tell you, it's very impressive. I love the way it looks, tge characters (even though I don't play that many) and the customization. It's one of my favourite fighting games, probably taking Soul Calibur's spot.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD