Injustice 2

Tyaren

Standard Donor
Also, let the sell off begin:

mG3IgHI.png

Boogie

power girl and john stewart as preorder bonuses right off the gate? thats cute. IM SO EXCITED ABOUT POISON IVY THO. hopefully they re-add catwoman so that we can finally have all the gotham sirens in one place and if they do i hope they get special dialogue. also hope this doesn't become another bat family circle jerk. i love robin, but i would've preferred red hood, unless this robin turns into red hood but they are literally two completely different characters when it comes down to it.

was also hoping a handful more of characters would've been confirmed as well.

Argentus

Also, let the sell off begin:

mG3IgHI.png

Oh cool you can play as hybrid zoom (Professor Zoom with Zoom's signature red eyes).

Still irritated they started giving Thawne Zolomon's red eyes after the fact.

What the hell is supergirl's costume supposed to be? Doesn't look like powergirl.

Also supergirl with short hair and big tits was a mistake because it looks like powergirl in supergirl's costume haha.

Awesmic

Standard Donor
NRS answers my prayers and finally brings Harley and Ivy - two girls crazy for each other - in the same fighting game.

So yeah... Capcom, what's good? You gonna bring Sakura and Karin back together now as playable characters? Your move...

Yuffie

I was like I'm going to get the Ultimate Edition a year later and save myself a lot of money.
*Sees Ultimate Edition in the trailer*
Seriously?! Hey @Awesmic you think IJ2 will get a 2nd pass like MKX did?

Awesmic

Standard Donor
I was like I'm going to get the Ultimate Edition a year later and save myself a lot of money.
*Sees Ultimate Edition in the trailer*
Seriously?! Hey @Awesmic you think IJ2 will get a 2nd pass like MKX did?
This is WB games we're talking about.

They're always gonna bring the most obscure DC characters in the second season pass if there's demand for it. Expect Clayface, Killer Croc, Hush, Maxie Zeus, Star Sapphire, Deadman, Swamp Thing, and Beetlejuice as a guest character...

Yuffie

And Sub Zero from MK. And no Red Hood? Sad face, would've been cool, especially after playing Arkham Knight

Jadeinchains

... Games not even out yet and there's already preorders for 9 dlc characters... Completely shameless, Yet when Capcom did this with Tekken x Street fighter people were angry about on disc characters? The different skins that turn them into different characters seems interesting though especially since one of them is Power girl.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
... Games not even out yet and there's already preorders for 9 dlc characters... Completely shameless, Yet when Capcom did this with Street fighter x Tekken fighter people were angry about on disc characters? The different skins that turn them into different characters seems interesting though especially since one of them is Power girl.
fixed! And yeah that pissed me off, I actually didn't buy the characters until last year because of that. I'm not interested in this game much but I may get it when they make a complete edition like they always do. Harley, super girl and wonder woman look much better than they they in the early stages.

Banana56

Leaked list

1. Joker
2. Bane
3. Poison Ivy

4. Swamp Thing
5. Black Canary
6. Catwoman
7. Cyborg
8. Hal Jordan
9. John Stewart

10. Cheetah
11. Firestorm
12. Flash
13. Scarecrow
14. Green Arrow
15. Captain Cold
16. Brainiac
17. Damian Wayne
18. Black Adam
19. Doctor Fate
20. Power Girl
21. Zoom
22. Mr. Freeze

Characters like Zoom, Powergirl, Hal Jordan/John Stewart (Green Arrow), Captain Cold/Mr Freeze, Catwoman/Cheetah, ect are gear so there should be more not from the list

Argentus

... Games not even out yet and there's already preorders for 9 dlc characters... Completely shameless, Yet when Capcom did this with Tekken x Street fighter people were angry about on disc characters? The different skins that turn them into different characters seems interesting though especially since one of them is Power girl.

power girl isn't that big a deal since they were already treating supergirl as Power Girl anyway.

but they did it back with Injustice as well. Green Lantern had the John Stewart skin back then too.

Leaked list

1. Joker
2. Bane
3. Poison Ivy

4. Swamp Thing
5. Black Canary
6. Catwoman
7. Cyborg
8. Hal Jordan
9. John Stewart

10. Cheetah
11. Firestorm
12. Flash
13. Scarecrow
14. Green Arrow
15. Captain Cold
16. Brainiac
17. Damian Wayne

18. Black Adam
19. Doctor Fate
20. Power Girl
21. Zoom

22. Mr. Freeze

Characters like Zoom, Powergirl, Hal Jordan/John Stewart (Green Arrow), Captain Cold/Mr Freeze, Catwoman/Cheetah, ect are gear so there should be more not from the list

I'm all for Cheetah.

Depends on which version of firestom. anything except classic Ronnie is lame.

Zoom is already disappointing because the only interesting version of Zoom ever, was Hunter Zolomon, but they killed him off because later writers kept trying to turn him into a cliche villain with a gimmick, like a batman villain.

In all likelihood, all we will get is Eobard Thawne, which is just "Evil flash", which is boring as fuck. At least Hunter actually had different POWERS from Flash.

Why are you saying Cold and Freeze, as well as Catwoman and Cheetah are just skins though? They have a similar theme but they don't have the same abilities. Cold and Freeze moreso, but Freeze just shoots ice while Cold actually slows things down.

I hope in vain that we get the real Bane, but we'll likely just get another dumb brute hopped up on Venom that makes him hulk out, like every adaptation ever (Aside from Nolanverse)

Banana56

power girl isn't that big a deal since they were already treating supergirl as Power Girl anyway.

but they did it back with Injustice as well. Green Lantern had the John Stewart skin back then too.

I'm all for Cheetah.

Depends on which version of firestom. anything except classic Ronnie is lame.

Zoom is already disappointing because the only interesting version of Zoom ever, was Hunter Zolomon, but they killed him off because later writers kept trying to turn him into a cliche villain with a gimmick, like a batman villain.

In all likelihood, all we will get is Eobard Thawne, which is just "Evil flash", which is boring as fuck. At least Hunter actually had different POWERS from Flash.

Why are you saying Cold and Freeze, as well as Catwoman and Cheetah are just skins though? They have a similar theme but they don't have the same abilities. Cold and Freeze moreso, but Freeze just shoots ice while Cold actually slows things down.

I hope in vain that we get the real Bane, but we'll likely just get another dumb brute hopped up on Venom that makes him hulk out, like every adaptation ever (Aside from Nolanverse)

Captain Cold/Mr Freeze and Catwoman/Cheetah are speculated rumors. They'll probably be their own characters tho

ninjaguy446

Oh cool you can play as hybrid zoom (Professor Zoom with Zoom's signature red eyes).

Still irritated they started giving Thawne Zolomon's red eyes after the fact.

What the hell is supergirl's costume supposed to be? Doesn't look like powergirl.

Also supergirl with short hair and big tits was a mistake because it looks like powergirl in supergirl's costume haha.
Agreed. I don't understand why they have Supergirl short hair lol in most portrayals it's always been long, and it's another thing that differentiates Powergirl from her.

Argentus

Agreed. I don't understand why they have Supergirl short hair lol in most portrayals it's always been long, and it's another thing that differentiates Powergirl from her.

Yep that's always been the key difference.

Supergirl = Petite with long flowing hair
Power Girl = Voluptuous with short hair.

To the point where it's actually hard to believe they are supposed to be the same person with such drastically different body types. Unless Kara is just a really late bloomer.

XZero264

FSD | Nichol
Premium Donor
Canonically they are several years apart from each other so it would be safe to assume they woud have different physical features.

Anyway, unless Raven gets a new look for I2 I will probably be switching to maining Supergirl. The big reason I didn't play her much after I slowed down playing the first one was because she just wasn't all that fun to look at. That and I picked up Nightwing and he was just so much more fun and had more depth.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD