Is anyone else... bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

onelasttime

I feel like we’re running out of things to talk about! I hope TN has more tricks up their sleeves for EVO. I pray they don’t just bring the 4 chars we’ve already seen. Bring new stages, new stuff! Give the community something to buzz about. I’ll never forget the feeling I had when I watched that trailer for the first time! Same for DOA5!

What do you guys hope for the EVO build?

Lulu

Me me !!! I'm Bored !! :)

Actually I'd be perfectly fine seeing the same content at Evo... I'm actually more interested in see our Community Members test drive the game... see if they can find an infinite or maybe even recreate the almighty FSDC Bug.

NewWestFan

Premium Donor
This really could have just been a status. Don't think it needs a whole thread. XD To answer the question though: Last week between work and home renovations I didn't even have time to boot up DOA5 let alone be bored.

onelasttime

This really could have just been a status. Don't think it needs a whole thread. XD To answer the question though: Last week between work and home renovations I didn't even have time to boot up DOA5 let alone be bored.

This was really more to ask about what people want from the EVO build. Mods if you want to rename the thread fine by me :)

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I want Phase 4, Marie Rose, and Eliot to be shown early on with new finer tuned designs and I want some more insight on how the move sets have changed, like I wanna know what buffs Kasumi has gotten and what will become of her 7P+K and 4P+K since that's her PL and PB. I also want some more game feature info, like whether spectator mode will be a thing and other things, and I hope we get more varied stages, I want some good throwback stages and some nice dark stages as well as some new fresh current music rather than the sound direction they used for DOA5.

I also hope they show the two new characters soon, and I especially hope they'll both be my types of characters so I'll have someone to replace Naotora and Mai since they won't be returning unfortunately xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD