Is Kasumi's combo challenge still possible?

squarewindow

Standard Donor
I don't know if I am doing something wrong or whether the game has been patched to make this combo challenge no longer possible but I have spent about 4 hours now trying to do the following combo and just cannot do it:

66P > 66KK > 6P+K > 66KK > 7K6P+K > KK

(skip to 1 min 50 sec in the vid)

The problem I have is that whenever I manage to get to the final part (the KK during the Hoshinpo), which is about 5% of the time I try the combo, the training opponent is not at the right height or maybe distance to take two more kicks, she is too close to the ground or too far away from my character.

Is anyone able to confirm that this is actually still possible? I cannot for the life of me comprehend how anyone would ever be able to do this using the Vita controls (I am using Vita TV with a PS3 pad and still tearing my hair out).

Any advice much appreciated.

EDIT 03/01/15: just in case anyone was frantically trying to work this out, I did it in the end, you have to delay the KK at the end which is so counterintuitive I never even thought about trying it. Was still hard but got it eventually. There are others I'm pretty sure I'll never manage though (Eliot, Gen Fu, Akira...)

Last edited:
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD