Jacky Combos video Best Damage!

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Hi, it's Fo Kadalo, here is a video combo of Jacky, enjoy! ;)

For the PL (Power Launcher), you can whiff a jab into any combos you want to implement because the jab makes it into a No-timing for juggles to connect. As soon as you do a PL, just miss a jab and perform the combos.

For after the critical burst, he has one where he can go behind their backside and then performing :4::H+K: > :6_::K::H*: > :6_::K::H*: > :6_::K::H*: > :4::H+K: > :4::H+K: into :7::K: or :1::P+K::P::P: or :6::6::H+K: if you are aiming for the wall.

Cool stuff though. Thumbs up.

FoKadalo

Yeah I know for the PL jab but I prefer like this. And yh I know again I forgot for the medium, he can do 3 times the kick XD but thx Bomb.
It's wah sing ku idk if you remember, your channel was deleted. We didn't talked since 4 years ago

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Yeah I know for the PL jab but I prefer like this. And yh I know again XD but thx Bomb.
It's wah sing ku idk if you remember, your channel was deleted. We didn't talked since 4 years ago

Ah sup sup. Yeah I deleted it because I had a copyright strike that was unremovable from the channel due to old regulations on Youtube's community guideline rules.

I have a new one here (unsure if you seen or probably)
https://www.youtube.com/DestructionBombx

FoKadalo

yh I'm remember for the copyright I was Jann Lee XD :/ I should play on PS4 maybe XD and yh ik your channel I saw your videos. Btw I can't do 3 times the kick after the bounce in back of opponent, I think it's update

Last edited:

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor
Where are these Rules anyway ? I can't seem find them.

Type in google "Youtube's community rules". It should have a list of things that are not allowed on Youtube. Back then, I had custom music that was copyrighted by another artist because the particular song is licensed or advertised that gives them money in the first place. So for example, someone makes a video and they upload it that provides them ads and revenue. You upload that same video of his but you get more views and money out of it while the original person didn't. This is against the rules because you are earning money and views for something that you never made or own, so you are getting something free for something you didn't do.

Music is the same thing here. Only way to bypass this is if you ask for permission on his/her side, which I did get permission, however the person who owned the song completely licensed it worldwide soon after, so the song can't be used on Youtube and gave me a copyright strike. Now with the internet and Youtube improving, they've developed a way for the person who owns the content from people who uploads their stuff or uses their music to get revenue out of it. Before, that was impossible.

Lulu

Thank DB.... :)

It was never clear to me what is or isn't Allowed on Youtube.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD