Media Jacky Exhibition Combo Video

DestructionBomb

Standard Donor

A combo exhibition with Jacky Bryant. This is not a tutorial or a guide for what's being shown here. This is only for enjoyment & showcasing.

ジャッキーとのコンボ展示。これはチュートリアルやここに表示されているもののためのガイドではありません。これが唯一の楽しみ&展示のためのものです。

Last edited:

PhoenixVFIRE

Nice work, damn ^_^

I honestly don't use Jacky simply because that kick refloat is used a lot, is just too much of a hassle for me. I always either cancel too soon or not soon enough and when I do get it, it's offline since online is pretty much a no go for me with certain things some characters do just cuz lag makes it so difficult to accomplish lol...

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Nice work, damn ^_^

I honestly don't use Jacky simply because that kick refloat is used a lot, is just too much of a hassle for me. I always either cancel too soon or not soon enough and when I do get it, it's offline since online is pretty much a no go for me with certain things some characters do just cuz lag makes it so difficult to accomplish lol...
The Flash Sword Kick is Jacky's toughest technique. Thankfully it is MUCH easier in 5U. Online is always LOL though. Great stuff as usual DB!

Nereus

Standard Donor
The Flash Sword Kick is Jacky's toughest technique. Thankfully it is MUCH easier in 5U. Online is always LOL though. Great stuff as usual DB!

As someone who used Jacky in both VF and DOA.. how is his FSK harder in VF? I feel it's the same in both games..

Nereus

Standard Donor
You gain at least 1 or 2 more frames to hit the Just Frame on the attack. It feels a lot more lenient in 5U.
Even then.. i feel like it's the same in terms of how hard it is. Maybe im just used to it by now. Also... it isn't a just frame.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
Even then.. i feel like it's the same in terms of how hard it is. Maybe im just used to it by now. Also... it isn't a just frame.
It's similar but, is clearly easier in 5U (or at least "looser"). Actually, yes it is a Just Frame. You can't mash it out.

Nereus

Standard Donor
It's similar but, is clearly easier in 5U (or at least "looser"). Actually, yes it is a Just Frame. You can't mash it out.
By that logic, Phase-4's teleports are a just-frame. Same with Sarah's P2KKK string in FLA stance. There's a lot of things you can't "mash out" in fighting games, doesn't mean they're all just frames. a Patroklos's 1B:B is a true just-frame. The only thing hard about Jacky's FSK is the fact that you have to work on consistently doing it in "combos". I can get a Patroklos's 1B:B maybe a few times out of a ton of tries lol... shit is hard.

Force_of_Nature

Standard Donor
That is what differentiates a Just Frame from a non-Just Frame. The inability to merely just "mash" it out. Some ofPhase 4's teleports & Sarah's FLA P2KKK are Just Frames (well more of an "On-hit"), they're just considerably loose. Alpha Patroklos' Just Frames are ridiculous lol. However, most of Phase 4's teleports can still be "mashed" out.

Jacky's FSK is a Just Frame too since you still need to hit the right timing to get it. Though after a while, it does become a bit of a "motion", so I can see why it wouldn't seem like a Just Frame. Shit is still challenging to do consistently on a whim in VF5:FS.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD