DOA5LR Jacky's Hot & "Heavy Bound" Guide. (No FSK Required)

Lulu

It works with universal SS as well. King Jaimy just confirmed that SS or any freestep has to be timed perfectly to avoid that. (Which is slim to get that timed correctly, players will not always get that correctly via offline or online. Mind you that online is even worse and it's not even a fraud tactic because it can still destroy SS if the SS or any of that matter if not timed correctly, with the exception of Marie Rose's Freestep and Jann's i24 SSP.)

In other words, the likelyhood of you scoring a CH from that is generally high due to the window time of SS in general will not always be perfect during a recovery scenario, recovery after blocking and neutral situation. The only time I see this ever happening is if the opponent "Predicted and knew" it was coming, however that situation is a 50/50 scenario because what if you threw out an actual tracking move? either way, you are likely hitting someone with it and you are safe for a zoning material even on block.

Does it give you a bigger Advantage on Counter Hit ? I might use it more if it did.

Lulu

Okay I found another Launcher that works on Counter Hit against back turned Super Light Weights... its Jacky's Slide Shuffle :P+K::P:. The problem is I'm having trouble getting this to work on stunned Back Turned Opponents.

Obviously its not practical but that really isn't the point....

If only I could get a big enough Advantage...... well... theres only one way to do that.... :cool: will report back if it works.

Edit: oh I added one more Set Up for Mid Weights.

Last edited:

Lulu

Thanks to @Calintzsan advice I stumbled onto using Jacky's Chopping Blow:2::P+K: as an initial Bounding move.

So now we have to more setups In the Universal Section. :)

Calintzsan

Thanks to @Calintzsan advice I stumbled onto using Jacky's Chopping Blow:2::P+K: as an initial Bounding move.

So now we have to more setups In the Universal Section. :)

Oh, well you're welcome. Didn't realize that you'd apply it to other characters. xD

By the way, is that his down punch that makes them bounce when they are airborne?

Lulu

Oh, well you're welcome. Didn't realize that you'd apply it to other characters. xD

By the way, is that his down punch that makes them bounce when they are airborne?

You mean :2::P+K: ?
Its a midpunch that triggers a Sit Down Stun..... using it at the threshold will trigger what I like to call "The Big Flop" bounding animation.

I wasn't sure how it would react with Jacky's :4::H+K: but I was curious to find out..... and thats how we got here.:oops:

Calintzsan

You mean :2::P+K: ?
Its a midpunch that triggers a Sit Down Stun..... using it at the threshold will trigger what I like to call "The Big Flop" bounding animation.

I wasn't sure how it would react with Jacky's :4::H+K: but I was curious to find out..... and thats how we got here.:oops:

xD

Yeah that move. Awesome, good to see you adding more to Jacky. I want to start using him more, so that definitely helps. ;)

Lulu

I discovered another launch from which Jacky can rebound from but I forgot which weight class I did it on... twas either the Light Weights or the Welter Weights.

Now I would go test it myself but my controller is busted.

Anyway here it is:
SLS :P+K::P: (must land on CL3):5::6_::P::5::4::H+K:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD