[Jan 23, 2015] TwinGalaxiesLive DOA5U Tournament in SoCal (Los Angeles CA)

Vincent Rayne

yes but I don't wanna spend a hundred dollars in gas and several hours of driving just to put the controller down when I see I can't do anything lol.
I am. I live on Mars and I'm still going. And I get beat all the time as well as some others. what better way to learn than by facing people that can beat you. You definitely won't get better if you only like facing people that you can beat. Plus it's a good opportunity to meet the offline community. That's a whole new world compared to online and plus you get all the free energy drinks you could want. so driving from the place won't even be an issue.

Tempest

yes but I don't wanna spend a hundred dollars in gas and several hours of driving just to put the controller down when I see I can't do anything lol.

You want to get better right? If you go to your local offine scene you'll meet people that can help you improve a lot more than you would have by yourself. I went to TFC without much experience or knowledge and got a lot better just watching everyone else play and give me pointers. Learn now and you'll win later. Plus you might have fun, or something.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I'm gonna push hard to make this but I might not be in town (previous commitments). If I can't make it, be sure to give me a shoutout, okay!?

PacManila

Anybody ever get a reply back from Jennifer? I emailed her late November to register, but never got a reply back :/. I wanna know if I ended up registering in time.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Those of you who registered so far are A-OK. Remember the player cap is at 12, I'll be sure to get another update this week to see where we're at as well.

x Sypher x

Bad news, I won't be able to attend the tournament. My work schedule got changed. I'm so pissed...well hopefully there will be another one in the future.

Vincent Rayne

this is still on the 23rd right? hard for me to keep track cause i remember the date being changed and i have several other things to keep track of.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD