[Jan 23, 2015] TwinGalaxiesLive DOA5U Tournament in SoCal (Los Angeles CA)

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I RSVP'd to the tourney. Still not 100% sure I can make it, but I wanted to give Jen a heads up either way. Looking forward to hanging with you guys again!

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Just a heads up, I won't be able to attend this. However, I'd still like for everyone else to go out and be there to have a good time and for the experience.

I'm working on something for Last Round in the meantime, hopefully some time in a few months.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
We need at least 8 participants, I have 7 confirmed. Remember this is on Friday (tomorrow) folks. Some things I want everyone to understand;

While it is a tournament, it's not just a regular tournament, this is also a promotional event. So please look presentable, be on good behavior, be mature. Everyone will be encouraged to introduce themselves to the viewing stream audience and to talk a bit about the game (and possibly the community, so be positive) once the show starts. Jennifer and 1337Lounge crew are a friendly and social bunch, so every is sure to have a great time.

I'm pretty sure they'll be questions asked about Last Round, if so, try to give good and positive answers. Same if anything is asked about Ultimate. Any technical questions about the game (game mechanics, etc) should be answered by someone confident enough to discuss that (I won't be there so someone else will have to do that).

Everyone should definitely have a great time and have fun, and play your best tomorrow. :)

Last edited:

Vincent Rayne

i can take care of a good amount of questions. especially, if others are either shy or not fond of talking on the mic.

oh, and also there are free energy drinks so I hope to see everyone animated.

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Alright, I'll be watching the stream and I may ask questions so you better brush up on your knowledge lol. :p

Vincent Rayne

uh-oh. well, i've been keeping up with last round so i think i'm readily prepared :p

oh and @Commmanda Panda is there any way you can get into contact with Jay? he said he wants to go but he needs a ride. unfortunately it's out of my way.

iThe Apprentice

Fonk... no one told me about this...
Even if I did plan on attending today. I'd still have work. Smh. I need to get on this side of the forum more.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD