DOA5U Jann Lee DOA5U Combos

Lulu

Are there any mids that allow him to enter Dragon Stance ? I feel like people will start Crushing the High Kick if I keep doing it.

Darkslay

Are there any mids that allow him to enter Dragon Stance ? I feel like people will start Crushing the High Kick if I keep doing it.

Yes there are, all of the following moves allow him to transition into DS.

:6::P:
:P::2::P:
BT :4::P:
BT :P::2::P:
:6::H+K:
:9::P:
:P::P::6::P:
:4::P::P:
You can also go into DS raw if you do :2::P+K: and you hold it.

Lulu

LoL.... he can even do it BT.... thats awesome....
I like :2::P+K: by itself.... Jan Lee does have a Limbo Stun and having a dedicate and simple stance command is super awesome.... you know..... for truly awesome players. Stance Specific Combos are classified as Advanced Techniques.

Oh and don't forget :1::P+K:..... I know its not technically the DS but he does have the same moves out of it.

Darkslay

LoL.... he can even do it BT.... thats awesome....
I like :2::P+K: by itself.... Jan Lee does have a Limbo Stun and having a dedicate and simple stance command is super awesome.... you know..... for truly awesome players. Stance Specific Combos are classified as Advanced Techniques.

Oh and don't forget :1::P+K:..... I know its not technically the DS but he does have the same moves out of it.

Yeah :1::P+K: also puts him in DS but its part of the "special" moves that put him in DS, the other is his forward taunt (Dragon Pressure)

Lulu

Yeah :1::P+K: also puts him in DS but its part of the "special" moves that put him in DS, the other is his forward taunt (Dragon Pressure)

I get the feeling like he's the type of character who can Taunt and get away with it. :oops: lol they all do something: One parries mid kicks, one crouches and the other enters DS.

Lulu

I managed to land DS :6::P+K: after a Power Launcher but they plummeted straight to the floor right afterwards..... theres gotta be some way to give this move the neat and tidy Ender it deserves.... luckily you are left in DS after landing this move...... any reccomandations ?

KING JAIMY

I managed to land DS :6::P+K: after a Power Launcher but they plummeted straight to the floor right afterwards..... theres gotta be some way to give this move the neat and tidy Ender it deserves.... luckily you are left in DS after landing this move...... any reccomandations ?
The move isn't supposed to be used in a juggle. You'd be missing a lot of damage and most of the time your combo just drops.

Lulu

The move isn't supposed to be used in a juggle. You'd be missing a lot of damage and most of the time your combo just drops.

But its such an awesome move... :(
I figured if Mila can use hers then why can't Jan Lee do it too...... I don't mind the damage loss (even though you only get one power launcher)..... this would be so much easier if he had Jacky's Flash Kick.

KING JAIMY

But its such an awesome move... :(
I figured if Mila can use hers then why can't Jan Lee do it too...... I don't mind the damage loss (even though you only get one power launcher)..... this would be so much easier if he had Jacky's Flash Kick.
It sure is an amazing move. They should give it a refloat capability (they did this with Ayane's/Honoka's 236H+K too).

KING JAIMY

I forgot what that move looks like.
If you mean Honoka/Ayane 236H+K (which I think you mean); it's the spinning kick. Ayane can even cancel it with 236H+KH, Honoka can't.

If you mean Jann Lee's DS 6P+K; it's the move with 5 quick slaps in a row.

Darkslay

Don't know if this has been posted somewhere but after a breakable object you can do the following combo guaranteed:

Breakable > :H+K: > :3::K: > :H+K: > :4::P::P::P:

Good stuff Jaimy. :D

:2::4::6::P: also does the same damage as an ender but of course, it requires execution. :)

There isn't use for that move in a juggle unfortunately. Howeeeeever, you can use it in some of his secret tech. ;)

Lulu

If you mean Honoka/Ayane 236H+K (which I think you mean); it's the spinning kick. Ayane can even cancel it with 236H+KH, Honoka can't.

Oooooooooh !!! That Kick.... yeah I remember it now..... and it took me a while too. :oops:

KING JAIMY

Oooooooooh !!! That Kick.... yeah I remember it now..... and it took me a while too. :oops:
If they make Jann Lee's DS 6P+K like that, I can imagine having cool looking combos out of it (possibly replacing DS K in some juggles). But I don't think they'll do it because of balancing issues. Still... would be a cool idea.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD