Jann Lee's video thread.

Boodendorf

Since it hasn't been done and I just finished uploading my own (terrible) matches, I thought I might as well do it. I guess I'll have to keep the first post updated with videos that are not mine too though, but that's not a problem I guess. I'll just divide this post in three spoilers: Tournament matches, Good Casuals, and Casuals. Good casuals being great players playing online/outside of a tourny. (Edit: no idea how to do spoilers here, kinda annoying.)

Tournament Matches:

Good Casuals:
DoA5 Top Players Replays #8 - Master Zenlogic (Jann Lee) vs Jann Lee

Casuals:
[Boodendorf]DoA5 Online Ranked Matches 02
[Boodendorf]DoA5 Online Ranked Matches 03
[Boodendorf]DoA5 Online Ranked Matches 04
[Boodendorf]DoA5 Online Ranked Matches 05
[Jin Masters]DoA5 Jin Masters (Jann Lee) vs Fumetsu Gaisut0 (Lei Fang)
[Jin Masters]DoA5 Jin Masters (JL) vs oLeio (Sarah)

Combo Videos/Setups...:

Boodendorf

Thread has been updated with two videos, one in good casuals (credits goes to the youtube channel Seigfreid) and one in casuals. I just noticed I could only have five videos on one post so I'll just leave it like that, do notify me if you think it's annoying and I should put everything in text with links.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
DEAD OR ALIVE 5 JANN LEE - COMBO VIDEO

This combo video features Jann Lee, DOA's JKD fighter. In addition to being a hard hitter, Jann Lee has alot of guaranteed setups from his many sitdown stuns , his limbo stun, his offensive hold and his MID punch hold. He is also one of the few characters to have more than one Critical Burst. Also, his new "Dragon Stance" adds an extra layer to his mix-up potential. In this video, I tried to demonstrate these many options of his, as well as tried to show how his Dragon Stance can be applied mid combos.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining.

Ninjaknowits

DEAD OR ALIVE 5 JANN LEE - COMBO VIDEO

This combo video features Jann Lee, DOA's JKD fighter. In addition to being a hard hitter, Jann Lee has alot of guaranteed setups from his many sitdown stuns , his limbo stun, his offensive hold and his MID punch hold. He is also one of the few characters to have more than one Critical Burst. Also, his new "Dragon Stance" adds an extra layer to his mix-up potential. In this video, I tried to demonstrate these many options of his, as well as tried to show how his Dragon Stance can be applied mid combos.

I hope you find this video both informative and entertaining.
Great stuff man! I was never an avid player of the DOA series (played 4 a little). 5 is my first game and it was hard for me to progress. This vid really helped me alot. Thanks!

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD