News Japanese DOA5U Champ Coming To TFC!

BlankOctober

Standard Donor
This is the news from the Dead or Alive Game page on FaceBook:

Tomoyuki Inui (aka Katsuninken (活忍犬)), current DOA5U Champ in Japan gave us a call and said "I will go to TFC". If you want to fight with him, please make your registration! Team Ninja ‪#‎DOA5U‬ ‪#‎ImaFighter‬ ‪#‎RoadToTFC2014‬

"The Fall Classic is looking to have many skilled DOA fighters from all over the world. I would be upset if Japan didn't participate. So I look forward to meeting many skilled players and fighting to prove Japan's skill at The Fall Classic." "I don't need any support from US fighters because I don't want to [owe] anything to them in US before I fight with them. However, if I am in critical situation in the States like coming across the robber or whatever, please buy me a piece of underwear before the match."

Guys, we've been on the rise as a community with true world warriors. Let's welcome Katsuninken with open arms, and give him some great fights at TFC!

The Fall Classic will be in Raleigh, North Carolina during the dates of October 10th to October 12th, 2014. Pre-registration is going on now, so be sure to pre-register for the biggest DOA tournament. Reach out to your local players to see if you can save costs by carpooling together.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoboJoe

This is cool. I wonder which character he uses? Does anyone have any videos of his matches?

Haipa Sonikku

From July 24, 2013 -
With JPN Arcade DOA5U release due later this year, the true regional style comparisons of global competition will begin and in the process hopefully grow and/or inspire this and other Dead or Alive communities. 3D fighting games in general here in NA are in trouble as even Tekken is currently rapidly declining in popularity. Overall more than likely 2014 The Fall Classic tournament will settle this.

That's three strikes now.

His Reverence

Papa Reverence, the Ayane Enthusiast.
Premium Donor
"I don't need any support from US fighters because I don't want to [owe] anything to them in US"

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
@MASTER responded to the news on FaceBook:

Glad to hear this is happening for this event and community.

With that aside, I'm about to beat the bricks off this boy! He's bad at the game, his friends are bad and the whopping he will be getting is going to be so bad.

I'm glad he isn't asking for any help to get here because he would not get one cent, one peso or one yen out of me because the man is traaaaaash!

He isn't getting a warm welcome over here from me. He must establish himself and go through the same initiation that Mochi-A did.

If he's mad about this post, good! I'm mad for him! If he hates me even better. I have nothing but disgust for the man and we will settle this like lions tigers and bears on this mothafu**ing game at TFC.

There's nothing I like more than beating top Japanese players on this game. When he goes back I want him to tell his friends that he is considering leaving his homeland permanently for chance to play some real players.

I want him to tell his friends that even our women can beat them.

I can't wait to see him face to face so can point my finger in between his eyes and tell him that he is traaaash!

-MASTER

Prince Adon

Best in the World!!!
Premium Donor
LMFAO@Master's post.

I'm glad to see international players coming to compete in the biggest DOA tournament of the year! It's great to finally see Japan jump on board. If you're missing out on this, I'll try to make my presents enough for all of us, because you don't know what you're missing.

At this year TFC the gloves comes off, and I won't be handing out hearts, but only ass whoopings. After, you can still come have a drink with me! <3

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD