[Jul 12, 2014] Dead or Alive 5 Ultimate tag team tournament (0)

silentDreamerxx

Hey guys :) It's XxLady AmayaxX me and my boyfriend Master meijin are hosting a dead or alive 5 ultimate tag team tournament, if you'd like to join please message me on my account on xbox360, saying you'd like to be in the tournament you and your tag partner MUST message me, so here are the rules for the tournament, ALSO the tournament will be held on July 12th 2014

1.You MUST have a tag partner with you to be in this tournament
2.you AND your tag partner must come up with a team name for your team, and you must message me with who your partner is and your team name
3.There will be NO name calling and foul mouthing off to your opponent if this happens your teams will be eliminated!
4.there will be two rounds
5.the health bar will be set on normal
6.there will be a time limit of 99 seconds
7.When you are asked to make a lobby it will only be made for your team and the other team, no one other then me (XxLady AmayaxX) or (Master Meijin) to keep an eye on the match if needed or if asked
8.The tournament will start at 4:30pm (eastern standard time) Saturday july 12th 2014 and it will end when it ends
9. It will be single elimination.
Also there will be NO character lock, Also you MUST sign in with me only by messaging me on my xbox360 account, you have to sign in with be BEFORE the day of the tournament or you will not be able to join, thank you.
ALSO PLEASE READ there will be a prize, it will be given to the winning team! both team members will be given 10 currency points each

Last edited:

KING JAIMY

Hey guys :) It's XxLady AmayaxX me and my boyfriend Master meijin are hosting a dead or alive 5 ultimate tag team tournament, if you'd like to join please message me on my account on xbox360, saying you'd like to be in the tournament you and your tag partner MUST message me, so here are the rules for the tournament, ALSO the tournament will be held on July 12th 2014

1.You MUST have a tag partner with you to be in this tournament
2.you AND your tag partner must come up with a team name for your team, and you must message me with who your partner is and your team name
3.There will be NO name calling and foul mouthing off to your opponent if this happens your teams will be eliminated!
4.there will be two rounds
5.the health bar will be set on normal
6.there will be a time limit of 99 seconds
7.When you are asked to make a lobby it will only be made for your team and the other team, no one other then me (XxLady AmayaxX) or (Master Meijin) to keep an eye on the match if needed or if asked
8.The tournament will start at 4:30pm (eastern standard time) Saturday july 12th 2014 and it will end when it ends
9. It will be single elimination.
Also there will be NO character lock, Also you MUST sign in with me only by messaging me on my xbox360 account, you have to sign in with be BEFORE the day of the tournament or you will not be able to join, thank you.
ALSO PLEASE READ there will be a prize, it will be given to the winning team! both team members will be given 10 currency points each
Hello silentDreamerxx. Is it still possible for me and my tag partner (Coolcatn1kk1) to join the tournament? If so, we would like to go with the team name ''Team Holland''. I also sent your boyfriend Master Meijin a request of entry, didn't receive a reply yet.

P.S. : I couldn't sent you a message on Xbox Live because it said your GT doesn't exist (maybe you changed it in the meantime?). That's why I post my request here.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD