[Jul 19, 2015] DoA Festival - EU Qualifier: Stun Academy 3 (Paris)

TOMA SAN

Standard Donor
Like i said: France is the center of all DoA-playing EU-countries.

Next to the geografic aspect of why France is the best country to do EU-tourneys is that France has the biggest doa communitie.
i think too ;) we need a forum to regroup all european players i think
FSD exist but they are not lot of french player in this website, we have critical stun for french player but its gonna be very nice to have universal website for all fighters !

Dark-truth

Not true,

Germany instead of France would be:

Worse for UK
Worse for Italie
Worse for France
Worse for Greece

Same for Belgium
Same for Switserland

Better for The Netherlands
Better for Germany
Better for Sweden

So France is better then Germany for EU players.
Btw gehaktbal i was more looking at the center of eu not reality where the doa players are

Gehaktbal

Well guys i would love to go but i can't i have a job i wish i could go :(
So if im right:

First you complain about the Tournament being hosted at Paris, then you got a offer for afree ride to Paris, then you say that you have to work.....

So if in correct: if the tournament was hosted in The Netherlands, you still had to work.

This is also a reason why Paris is the right place to do EU-Tournament, because France has actual people who show up!

I am really disliking people complaining about tournament rules, formats and locations when they dont even show up at tournaments.

UpSideDownGRUNT

It doesn't bother me where it is, if i could I'd go anywhere in the EU lol

My main problem is that I'm too broke to even go to London offline events let alone Paris haha.

Chisa

^ I don't think anyone would complain about France if we would be rich. Travelling to France is expensive alone and then there's hotels, food etc.

I agree with @MATSUKAZE with the forum though.

Corza

Standard Donor
Do we even have a thread for EU players here? I know there's one for the Netherlands.

Dark-truth

So if im right:

First you complain about the Tournament being hosted at Paris, then you got a offer for afree ride to Paris, then you say that you have to work.....

So if in correct: if the tournament was hosted in The Netherlands, you still had to work.

This is also a reason why Paris is the right place to do EU-Tournament, because France has actual people who show up!

I am really disliking people complaining about tournament rules, formats and locations when they dont even show up at tournaments.
Yeah uhm gehaktbal i could care less wether If you like me or not i don't even know you so whatever and i would go to paris if i Didnt had to work that date

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD