[Jul 5, 2014] DOA5U tournament at London Anime Con 2014! (London)

Hurricane Rev

attachment.php

I’m pleased to announce that our first tournament game that will be at London Anime & Gaming Con in July is Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate, since this game was very popular at the last London Anime Con and it will be making its return at the next event!

SIGNUP & BRACKET INFORMATION
- There will be a Max Cap of 64 players
- The tournament is free to enter, If you have already purchase your ticket for the event. If not, then click on the link at the side- http://www.londonanimecon.com/login.php
- It will be double elimination bracket

TICKETS INFORMATION
http://www.londonanimecon.com/faq.php
Saturday: (£11 to register for the event online) - £13 on the day
Sunday: (£8 to register for the event online) - £10 on the day
Both days: (£19 to register for the event online)

DOA5U Tournament Rules
- You MUST bring your own controller or arcade stick to the event.
- It will be double elimination bracket
- The Match Rounds will be set to 3
- The matches will be a best out of 3 (First to win 2 matches), with the finals being a best out of 5 (First to win 3 games)
- If a player’s name gets called out many times and they are not around the tournament section or they are no where to be seen, then they will be Disqualified from the tournament!
- There will be prizes for the winners and they will be announced very soon.

There will be more games that will be announced in the Up & Coming Weeks!!

In the mean, Stay Tune and Get Ready for Summer!!

Sign-Ups List!

1 - Osmund
2 - Capybara UK
3 - Ayane Rampage
4 - Matsuna
5 - Ninja Blaze
6 - Tulkas

Last edited:

UpSideDownGRUNT

July 5th huh? I'll have to see, after just buying a PS3 I'm flat out broke.

Depending on how fast the tickets sell/deadline I might see what I can do, I have never been to a con nor a tourny so it'd be interesting if I could make it.

Hurricane Rev

July 5th huh? I'll have to see, after just buying a PS3 I'm flat out broke.

Depending on how fast the tickets sell/deadline I might see what I can do, I have never been to a con nor a tourny so it'd be interesting if I could make it.

Yep, July 5th is the date and the deadline for the tickets should be a few weeks before the event, possibly near the end of June. The prices for the tickets are the following.......

http://www.londonanimecon.com/faq.php

Saturday: (£11 to register for the event online) - £13 on the day
Sunday: (£8 to register for the event online) - £10 on the day
Both days: (£19 to register for the event online)

It would be great if you can make it to the event/tournament, especially if it is your first time. It would be a great experience for you.

crapoZK

Standard Donor
Apparently the place is 18+, and I'm 14. Is this the same for the tournament? It would suck if I can't get in.

Hurricane Rev

Apparently the place is 18+, and I'm 14. Is this the same for the tournament? It would suck if I can't get in.

It isn't the same for the tournament and I will talk to someone about this. It shouldn't be a problem though and I'm sure you can get in :)

EDIT: I'm sorting it out now. I'm going to PM you the details

Last edited:

Hurricane Rev

I'm happy to say that Marie Rose and the newly DLC character, Phase 4, will be playable to play with in the tournament :)

Adamleelight

So far, 10 players have signed up for the tournament but there will be more players that will enter the tournament on the day

lool most players are in London. Where do you live?

Birmingham, and yeah seems like the big events always up london. We got a major tourney coming to birmingham in august but thats for like the capcom games.

Hurricane Rev

Birmingham, and yeah seems like the big events always up london. We got a major tourney coming to birmingham in august but thats for like the capcom games.

Yeah, I'm planning on going to VsFighting 4 in August. I'm trying to book off holiday from work to go to it.

EDIT: The event is This Weekend!!!

Last edited:

JKT

I'll be coming ^_^. I can't buy the entry ticket online, so I'll just have to pay on the day hehe.

So should I aim to arrive around 11am for the tournament? And are there any casual prior to it?

Hurricane Rev

I'll be coming ^_^. I can't buy the entry ticket online, so I'll just have to pay on the day hehe.

So should I aim to arrive around 11am for the tournament? And are there any casual prior to it?

Sweet, The tournament doesn't start until around 5pm and there will be casuals available to play before the tournament

Hurricane Rev

I would like to say Big thank you to everyone who made it to this event. We had a really good turn out for this tournament and the matches that happened were really good. But unfortunetely, we wasn't able get to finish the tournament in time because of an internet connection problem that we were facing in order to get the game working. So, the final results stand like this..............

1st Place: @ULTIMa Ivanov
2nd Place: @Tulkas
3rd Place: @Capybara UK / XI C4I2L IX
5th Plave: Ayane Rampage

Again, Thanks to those who made it to the tournament and the next event that I will do, It will be alot better :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD