[Jun 21, 2014] The Dojo Monthly Tournament (Byron, GA)

RhythmikDesigns

**Created an event for クリス·キャップス as this is his event, not mine**

Where is going to be at? At the game store The RWM in byron GA!

Where is this place at? It's here at
What kind of elimination? It's going to be double elimination

How about characters? All characters are free no bans at all play your best!

What if bring a set up? It would really help out and it's very welcome

What system is on? It's going to be on Playstation 3!

Need to contact me? Sure add me on skype! My skype name is the-redalice@hotmail.com@hotmail.com or tsubakibbcs or you can find me through the name i use which is クリス·キャップス (Chris)

What time is the tournament? We would like to start at 6pm!

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I'll do my best to make this one this time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Awesmic

Standard Donor
how many ppl are usually at theses?
This tourney is just getting off the ground, I believe.

The usual offline locales I'm aware of are at the Gamers Xperience in Lithonia, the Battle & Brew in Marietta, and one I more recently heard of, a pizza shop in McDonough which I intend to get more info from later this week.

Last edited:

Kris Emery

The usual offline locales I'm aware of are at the Gamers Xperience in Lithonia, the Battle & Brew in Marietta, and one I more recently, a pizza shop in McDonough which I intend to get more info from later this week.
ok great because im stoked for this:leifang:

The usual offline locales I'm aware of are at the Gamers Xperience in Lithonia, the Battle & Brew in Marietta, and one I more recently heard of, a pizza shop in McDonough which I intend to get more info from later this week.
Yeah im just starting out i really want to get the GA doa community together. So im hoping alot of you show up!

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
Looks like I'm going to have to stay down there either way (if I'm able to go) since it's on the left side past Macon. Nearly 3hr drive. 2hrs & 35 min away from the A. If anybody has a spot where a kid can crash or cheap hotels nearby, please let me know. I'll be willing to even make an extra day & stay until later that evening when it's all said & done for some friendly casuals/a day to hang around before I leave.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like I'm going to have to stay down there either way (if I'm able to go) since it's on the left side past Macon. Nearly 3hr drive. 2hrs & 35 min away from the A. If anybody has a spot where a kid can crash or cheap hotels nearby, please let me know. I'll be willing to even make an extra day & stay until later that evening when it's all said & done for some friendly casuals/a day to hang around before I leave.
You are in luck man the shop is near like 6 hotels lol they are pretty cheap to.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD