[Jun 26, 2015] Twin Galaxies Live Socal Pre-Evo tourney (North... (North Hollywood, CA)

coffeedad

I <3 Jesus...and coffee.
Premium Donor
Hello everyone,
Twin Galaxies is holding another DOA event! If I'm getting my crusty bones out of the house to be there I better see you there as well! Let's kick off the EVO hype train! Here's the info...

Date: Friday June 26th, 2015
Time: Arrive at 7pm, event ends at midnight.
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive
Tournament Start Time: 8 pm PST

Registration: Registration is absolutely free, but is definitely required considering the semi-limited space. Please email jen@hdfilms.com to register.
-
Use "Registration for DOA FGC Live Tourney 06/26" in the email title
- Include your name & tournament gamer handle in the body
- Registration will be accepted no later than 5pm the date of the event
- Also, please leave a comment in the thread below to let us know you're attending

Parking: Please park on the street or in one of the “Victory Studios/HD Films” or “Guest” spaces in the lot. Do not park in the Blu Focus spots; you’ll be towed! Enter via the door at the bottom of the stairs in the parking lot. Ring the bell, and we’ll come get you!

Console:
- PS4
- You are definitely allowed to bring in your own controller/arcade stick, please bring a WIRED controller.
- The tournament will be capped at 8-10 (possibly 12).

Tournament Rules:
- 3/5 Rounds.
- Best 2 out of 3 Matches.
- Best 3 out of 5 Matches in Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination.
- Normal Life Setting.
- 60 Second Time Limit.
- Dangerzones are on.
- Random Stage Select
- Winner Lock, winner must keep the same character. Loser may change characters.
- Random Character Select is allowed, but if the winner wins with that character, they must use that character in the second match.
- Blind pick is allowed.

TwinGalaxiesLive is an interactive video game-centric entertainment experience. There will be several cameras and microphones in the room. Engagement with the viewers and chatroom is highly encouraged. It's like a party in someone's awesome gamer-cave with the rest of the community invited via live stream. So be ready to have some fun, joke around, and please invite your friends and family to watch!
If anyone has questions of any kind just leave them in the comments below.

Special thanks to @iHajinShinobi and @boobiebombs for providing a wonderful template for this post. I have 0 image skills or time so you don't get a pretty picture to go along with it :p

Also, thanks to @iThe Apprentice for giving me the heads up about this event.

Last edited:

Glitterati

Hello everyone,
Twin Galaxies is holding another DOA event! If I'm getting my crusty bones out of the house to be there I better see you there as well! Let's kick off the EVO hype train! Here's the info...

Date: Friday June 27th, 2015
Time: Arrive at 7pm, event ends at midnight.
Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/twingalaxieslive
Tournament Start Time: 8 pm PST

Registration: Registration is absolutely free, but is definitely required considering the semi-limited space. Please email jen@hdfilms.com to register.
-
Use "Registration for DOA FGC Live Tourney 2/20" in the email title
- Include your name & tournament gamer handle in the body
- Registration will be accepted no later than 5pm the date of the event
- Also, please leave a comment in the thread below to let us know you're attending

Parking: Please park on the street or in one of the “Victory Studios/HD Films” or “Guest” spaces in the lot. Do not park in the Blu Focus spots; you’ll be towed! Enter via the door at the bottom of the stairs in the parking lot. Ring the bell, and we’ll come get you!

Console:
- PS4
- You are definitely allowed to bring in your own controller/arcade stick, please bring a WIRED controller.
- The tournament will be capped at 8-10 (possibly 12).

Tournament Rules:
- 3/5 Rounds.
- Best 2 out of 3 Matches.
- Best 3 out of 5 Matches in Grand Finals.
- Double Elimination.
- Normal Life Setting.
- 60 Second Time Limit.
- Dangerzones are on.
- Random Stage Select
- Winner Lock, winner must keep the same character. Loser may change characters.
- Random Character Select is allowed, but if the winner wins with that character, they must use that character in the second match.
- Blind pick is allowed.

TwinGalaxiesLive is an interactive video game-centric entertainment experience. There will be several cameras and microphones in the room. Engagement with the viewers and chatroom is highly encouraged. It's like a party in someone's awesome gamer-cave with the rest of the community invited via live stream. So be ready to have some fun, joke around, and please invite your friends and family to watch!
If anyone has questions of any kind just leave them in the comments below.

Special thanks to @iHajinShinobi and @boobiebombs for providing a wonderful template for this post. I have 0 image skills or time so you don't get a pretty picture to go along with it :p

Also, thanks to @iThe Apprentice for giving me the heads up about this event.
dammit! There's always a tournament on a day I'm busy

iHajinShinobi

Standard Donor
Sweet, I'll try to tune in for support. Anyone going that wants to spar on 360 or PS3/4 before Friday, you can hit me up. Hope you guys have a great time.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD