[Jun 7, 2014] New Challengers: Resistance (Stratford, CT)

Blackburry

Standard Donor
After a long hiatus New Challengers returns with the latest event in our tournament series Resistance! This event will be held at the Stratford Hotel & Conference Center. Pre register for the eventby clicking on "tickets" above, you only have to pay the $10 venue fee, you pay for the games you are entering at the event. This ensures we can have brackets seeded correctly and can correct any errors before the event starts. Also it ensures we can start and end on time!
Pre registered attendees will also be entered in exclusive raffles! There will be door registration but it will be $12 (seriously pre register people)

When: Saturday June 7th 2014
Venue Opens: 12 pm
Onsite Registration: 12:30 pm to 1:45 pm
Time: 2 pm - 11 pm

Venue Fee: $10(online only, $12 at door) You must pay venue if your just playing casuals Games:

SSF4: AE: 2 out of 3 only Grand Finals are 3 out of 5 (Capcom Pro Tour Style)

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3: 3 out of 5 the whole tournament

Dead or Alive 5: Ultimate 2 out of 3 only Grand Finals are 3 out of 5

Killer Instinct:3 out of 5 whole tournament MLG format

Blazblue Chrono Phantasma: 2 out of 3 only Grand Finals are 3 out of 5

System: Xbox 360, Killer Instinct is being run on Xbox One
monitor: Asusvh236h
Tournament fee: $10 per game
Stream: www.twitch.tv/newchallengers

Facebook link: https://www.facebook.com/events/467316536747919/?ref_newsfeed_story_type=regular

Pre-registration link: http://www.eventbrite.com/o/new-challengers-6591939819?s=25081625

We will have setups separately in the back, so you can play casuals while waiting for your turn in the tournament. Also feel free to bring in your own setup to play the game you want(space permitting)

splslick

Just saw my work schedule and it looks like I will be attending this tournament :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D..... Unfortunately I don't have a 360 stick =[ =[ =[ =[ =[ =[

Dr Snipe

Premium Donor
Miscete (found you) I'll see if I can attend

Looks pretty far from the station busses work the same up there? Like a metro card? Or do I need change?

Last edited:

Blackburry

Standard Donor
Miscete (found you) I'll see if I can attend

Looks pretty far from the station busses work the same up there? Like a metro card? Or do I need change?

Usually when we have people come from out of state people will pick players up if need be.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
And how does this work? I'll pay for the gas if need be but will I be on someones schedule?

Not really. As long as you arrive before the tournament. Someone will just come and pick you up. Need contact information of course though.

Blackburry

Standard Donor
(10 participants)
1st FC Blackburry :christie:
2nd UGS Gill Hustle :ayane: :mila:
3rd Jin :tina:
4th Dr. Snipe :tina:
5th Mike Mason :rig: :jannlee:
5th BrothaBlacks :hitomi:
7th FoxMedik :leifang:
7th FreeJ4y :tina:

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD