Killer Instinct Thread

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Can't watch the match vid yet because I'm at work but holy shit Riptor looks amazing. Not related but yeah. Had to say that.

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
Riptor tomorrow!! Yes!!!!
Its gonna be a 10gb re-download holy crap.

The next tease is unfortunately the season 2 bonus character.. which seems to be another jago clone >__>

But theyre building up for Gargos so thats pretty awesome!

We're also getting ARIA this season it seems .. they seem to be hyping the golem and ghost girl both new characters..

I love the way theyre building up this game I swear...

EMPEROR_COW

Premium Donor
XZero264 said:
Do Jago and Shadow Jago share character levels?

As of now playing shadow adds up to the jago achievvements but not the levels..

I heard they plan on makibg a more unique moveset for him down the line ( to be confirmed january i think) .. so not much longer now: )

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Riptor should release around 8pm EST tonight if MS follows their normal routine. Looking forward to faster loading too so the re-download is totally worth it.

Shadow Jago is all but confirmed to remain without a unique moveset. Herald of Gargos, the dude inside of Shadow Jago, will be unique though.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I've made up my mind who I'm going to play, but I have a feeling it's going to take me a while to fully understand his toolset. I'm going to play Spinal. His style of play is described a "projectile rushdown". I'm going to try to play with the regular controller for now, but I'll probably get some sort of arcade stick to play the game. But yeah, finally, I have a true main.

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
They are announcing that in January but currently it doesn't appear so.

J.D.E.

Standard Donor
I've made up my mind who I'm going to play, but I have a feeling it's going to take me a while to fully understand his toolset. I'm going to play Spinal. His style of play is described a "projectile rushdown". I'm going to try to play with the regular controller for now, but I'll probably get some sort of arcade stick to play the game. But yeah, finally, I have a true main.
Yeah, even though it's not bothering me yet, I'm probably going to have go for a fightstick. Either the Madcatz TE Stick or the Hori Stick. I really like the KI stick itself, but the TE stick will let me put a custom art that I like (which would be Sailor Mars hahaha).

He has godlike oki after a knockdown & can use his fireballs & either teleport behind them, or run right behind them for combo opportunities. Found a simple one with the throw the other day. Imo, he's a mixup character, but extremely technical while having sub-par normals. So it's going to take me some time to get him to a tee

CyberEvil

Master Ninja
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Donor
Oh, well even if they don't make Shadow Jago available again, it'll at least be good to know that soon, people can stop wondering.
I'm thinking Herald of Gargos will be a Jago lookalike with a unique moveset and Shadow Jago will remain unchanged and exclusive. I have him but don't really care at this point if he gets his own moves.

VirtuaKazama

Standard Donor
News Team
After playing the new KI (yes, I got Killer Instinct Complete Collection on sale), I found a main in B. Orchid.

SpellBound

20_aganos02.jpg

i need to know more about her.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD