Kokoro Combo Thread

Heikou

Standard Donor
Pretty sure when you're face down, head towards opponent, you can use it as a special wake up (P+K).

Tempest

Pretty sure when you're face down, head towards opponent, you can use it as a special wake up (P+K).
Yup, it's not exactly the same as 33P+K though, it wont launch on neutral hit enough for you to combo. It's also -8 instead of -11 for whatever reason.

Lulu

Eventually. My internet at the moment is beyond awful.

I just got me a Portable Router...... and I can only afford to use it once every few days.

The internet is great.... you know.... for the 5 Hours I get to actually use this thing.

Commmanda Panda

A small question.
How to input the 33P+K RIGHT AFTER WAKE UP?
In some video I saw someone can use 33P+K very quickly right after he got up,almost as fast as the wake up kick.
It's a bit like kasumi,hayate,phase4 or alpha152's special wake up kick.
Somebody knows about this?
What you are referring to is her special get up attack. The input is only P+K and only work when you are in the face down facing forward position.

Kirito

Some Kokoro combos featuring her buffed 8PP and BT P6P8P. Gives her stun-launch game a much needed boost. Damage numbers are for juggles only (meaning total damage - [CB setup + CB!])

New CB juggle:
2P+K > BT P6P8P > P2KP. 53 damage on NH, but 81 on HCH - this is currently her most damaging CB juggle (3 pts more damage on HCH than her older one - 4P+K > K > 66P+K P+K P+K, plus adds damage from electrical floors). Works up to Gen Fu.

For fanciness:
7K > BT P6P8P > 4PPP. 52 damage on NH, works only on lights as far as my testing goes. Very, very inconsistent.

For heavies:
7K > BT P6P8P > P2KP. 51 damage on NH.

Wall CB juggle:
4P+K > 8PP > 6PPP. 60 damage on NH on non-electrical walls, 84 on HCH.
4P+K > 9P > 8PP > P2KP. 60 damage on NH, 87 on HCH.

When you're near walls but not quite there yet:
7K > BT P6P8P > 6PPP. A whopping 65 damage on NH. Works up to Gen Fu.

Heikou

Standard Donor
Max damage CB combos by weight:

Featherweight CB:
4P+K, K, 6KP, P2KP (I think. I haven't looked into this one too extensively tbh.)

Superlight CB:
4P+K, K, 6KP, 2KP
7K, BT P6PP, 4P2KP

Light CB:
7K, BT P6PP, 4P2KP

Mid, Cruiser, & Heavy CB:
2P+K, BT P6PP, P2KP

Superheavy CB:
7K, BT P6PP, P2KP

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like BT P6PP opens up any new opportunities for wall combos (not including environmental combos.)

ErSorSenzaFaccia

Sup guys i'm new here. I'm a Rig veteran that only played him and Always considerated the others a bit boring compared to him. But things changed and i started to really want to learn few more. Kokoro Is at top of the list followed by Zack, busa, Ein. My question Is: Is here someone Who wants to play w me and teach me how to use them? I know i can Lab, i'll do that 4 sure but i want to see how others play w that characters too. At the same time if someone wants to learn Rig Id be more than Happy to help. Feel free to add me on PS4 and my id Is Peppofaceless. I want to warm u, in particular not eu players that i'm from Italy so if playing w a 1 bar bothers u, dont pay attention ti this post. Sry 4 my bad english and o Hope to find new mates to play with. Ciaoooo

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD