Kokoro or Asuka Kazama.

Battle of Two Japanese Dolls.

Kokoro from Dead or Alive.
22a8f99e0ffa96b3b6598f39e88d17d6.png

Asuka kazama from Tekken.

images

Scanerio 1. ho has Better Storyline.

Scenario 2. Who is Better Character.

Scenario 3. Who is more Appropriate for Becoming anyone Gf/Wife.

Scenario 4. Who has Better Appearance and Good Looking.

Scenario 5. Who will win H-to-H fight. Fight to Just Knockout.

Last edited:

DedUp

Better Storylline: I'll give it to Kokoro since I think there's a better chance Team Ninja will do something interesting with it. I don't know if the Tekken Team even remembers that Asuka has the power to suppress the devil in Jin, which could of led to interesting things with the story. Instead Asuka's been relegated to a perpetual comedy routine with Lili.

Better Character: For me, I prefer Asuka's gameplay and personality. Kokoro's gameplay never really clicked with me.

Better GF/Wife Material: Probably Kokoro since she's a refined and gentle person. Asuka would be hard to have relationship with since she's out all the time fighting with street toughs for the sake of keeping the peace. You would worry about about whether she's going fight the wrong group and end up left for dead in an alley someplace.

Better Looks: Both are attractive, but Kokoro is cuter so I'll give it to her.

Who Would Win In A Fight: I think Asuka would have a better chance in a fight just due to having more street fighting experience. As far as I can tell, Kokoro only fights in self-defense, tournaments, or training, while Asuka is out looking for fights on a regular basis.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Here's my thoughts:

-Scenario 1: Asuka has the better storyline, but it's potential has went downhill ever since Lili stepped into the picture. Kokoro has a weaker storyline but it has a hell of alot more potential atm then Asuka does since T7 basically writes her off as a joke character xD

-Scenario 2: I feel like Kokoro is a better character since I hate Asuka, but Asuka has more personality and uncapped potential than Kokoro does hands down.

-Scenario 3: Kokoro, since she's the Yamato Nadeshiko or "perfect wife" type stereotype of DOA. Asuka doesn't seem like she would be one to settle down and date or marry anyone tbh since she seems more invested in fighting.

-Scenario 4: Kokoro because her dress style is more aesthetically and elegantly pleasing than brawny boyish Asuka, plus her hair is way longer xD Looks wise they both have basic doll faces so I can't really judge that since they both look basic but Kokoro has an edge over Asuka face model wise. Kokoro also has a better body and figure, Asuka has way too big of hands and her body is a mess imo

-Scenario 5: Asuka hands down, she's been fighting for a while and is the mediator of her hometown who likes to settle people's problems, "usually by knockout". XD Kokoro doesn't stand a chance, her style lacks refinement and she isn't as physically or mentally strong enough to handle Asuka in a one on one street fight.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD