Lag in versus mode

Aven Kujo-Gin

I've experienced a lot of lag when I play in two players mode in stages with special floor effects, like the ice cave and the snow stage for example. Anyone had experienced this? Is there's a way to fix it? Because I love those stages and I can't play with friends because of that.

PD: I have the 3.2 version and I'm playing the game in the XBOX360.

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yes, the emulator on the Xbox 360 doesn't run the game at 100%. Any explosive effects and some camera angles on stages slow the framerate down as it's a lot of polygons/effects it's trying to render.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This happens to me too...I guess the emulator isn't completely perfect. I just play DOA2U and haven't touched DOA3 since 2 months ago

Aven Kujo-Gin

Yes, the emulator on the Xbox 360 doesn't run the game at 100%. Any explosive effects and some camera angles on stages slow the framerate down as it's a lot of polygons/effects it's trying to render.
Thank you for the response. Guess there's nothing to do but avoid playing in stages with special effects.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
The pal 60 emulation on 360 is a mixed bag depending on stage, same goes for the ntsc-j version in case you have a model 360, though that has slightly better performance if it's reading the game from the hard drive.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD