Last Round changes Thread

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Even if they tried to duck it on reaction, it takes 5 frames to duck unless it's a fuzzy.

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
Even if they tried to duck it on reaction, it takes 5 frames to duck unless it's a fuzzy.
This actually has more of a chance to catch a fuzzy guarding opponent considering the frames now. I'm still thinking of where it might fit.

I actually played someone who complained about the speed of the 5U TFBB, so maybe it was something that went around during a testing session.

Overall, it'll be interesting to figure what to do with these new properties.

Emmanuel

Is Doa last round gonna have new trophies again? Just curious cuz it's cool to unlock this kinda stuff (at least for me). Sorry if this is not be related to the thread.

Last edited:

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Is Doa last round gonna have new trophies again? Just curious cuz it's cool to unlock this kinda stuff (at least for me). Sorry if this is not be related to the thread.

Disc version should, or the full digital version, or the current gen versions.

Basically you won't get new trophies if you just download the update from Ultimate.

Emmanuel

Disc version should, or the full digital version, or the current gen versions.

Basically you won't get new trophies if you just download the update from Ultimate.
Ok I'm lost, so if I have ultimate I can upgrade it to last round?, the last thing I knew about this it's that this is an stand alone game (or upgrade) for 30 bucks on the pg and 40 bucks on cg, like what happen with doa5 vanilla and doa5 ultimate that's why I'm asking, if it was going to have the same treatment as those you know like get the same trophies twice with small variations it would be cool, good thing that from vanilla to ultimate they drop the online matches from 1000 to 100 cuz honestly the net code isn't really good and I hope they improved that. Btw I'm not to Good at fighting games but I enjoy em specially if has this thropies which are always a fun little diversion to get. And btw I'm a fan of you fight back in the day with Maia in the GUTS finals I guess it was, don't really remember good, that fight for me it's the best of all doa 5 tournaments that I have seen so far. Kudos. (Btw I'm sorry if my English sucks cuz I know it does jajaja).

Last edited:

UncleKitchener

Standard Donor
For those who missed the changelog for LR ver. 1.1, here are the changes:

-TFBB startup changed from 11(2)23 to 16 (3)31, with the same range as 66T. Damage buffed from 85 -> 88 on normal throw, meaning that it'll do 132 dmg on hi counter same as Tina's WRT. Wall version does 98 dmg from 95, same goes for ceiling version.

-:236::h::+::P::5::h::+::P: damage buff from 80 to 85. Not a bad idea since it was the least used option in his throw game and I don't think I ever used it intentionally.

-:214::h::1::P::5::2::h::+::P::5::8::h::+::P: damage buffed from 105 dmg to 112 dmg. This was probably done to keep up with the damage change to TFBB, which makes sense as both did the same damage on hi counter.

-F5 damage changed from 75 to 80. This is justified because it needs to keep up with the general tier 3 throw damage changes and it actually lost in terms of damage to Lisa's tier 3 hurricanrana in 5U.

-:6::6::h::+::P: has a voice cue during startup now. This seems to be a general system feature with these types of OHs. Not sure if it'll change anything as it's not common for people to react to OHs and instead go by guessing.

-BT OH recovery changed from 10(5)21 to 10(2)26. A fairly noticeable nerf. Still doesn't mean that it's any less useful than it was previously.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD