Community Last Round Playable at TGS '14

If you take a look at Koei Tecmo's lineup of games for this TGS, the diamond happens to be Last Round, which will also be DOA's first appearance on PS4 and XBONE. The game will be shown on stage and will be playable on the floor.

The trailer was displayed at Team NINJA's Fighting Carnival tournament last week, and several changes were noticed right away in the 60 second clip such as more visual flair, and new stages.

Staying tuned to TGS could prove to be important for any players looking for new moves and system changes! Who knows, maybe we will even see a new stage or character.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow so they must have been working on this for awhile if they are ready to let people get hands on. Damn i wish i lived in japan. Please someone upload footage of last round when playing, i cant wait to see that next gen action:)

236PPP and DOA4 236K for Zack? With
zack_red_legacy_2_by_thecrimsonwarrior1-d7y31p0.png
and
150px-DOAUzack_cos04.jpg
as unlockables? This is all I ask. LR is going to look sick on PS4, as the PS3 graphics update looks really good too.

was the trailer PS3 version or not? I noticed that part was edited out of the OP. What was the source for that.

I have to admit. I am a little annoyed that I specifically waited to purchase the "Ultimate" version, only for yet another version to come out. Ultimate as in the 'best' and 'final' version. Apparently "Ultimate" doesn't mean what I think. :mad:

Its just a name.. Ultimate didnt mean there was not going to be another release. I personally was not expecting it but im not really surprised either. this time they specifically said its the last version tho, so we know that.

I'm a bit peeved that they're starting to mirror VF (even if only slightly), but at the same time, I don't care all too much since I'll be able to get it on a next gen console and stream gameplay footage now.

Its just a name.. Ultimate didnt mean there was not going to be another release. I personally was not expecting it but im not really surprised either. this time they specifically said its the last version tho, so we know that.
I got what you are saying Xion. I guess just by the english definition of 'Ultimate', naming your game using that word absolutely implies that it's the final game, but again, I know that Tecmo has a history of obsessing over and making better versions of their games. With this in mind, I really can't be too surprised.

I will be happy if there will be a free-to-play version of DOA5 Last Round on the PS4, so I don't have to pay $40 for it, and since at the end of the trailer they say that all purchased DLCs will be carried over, I assume I will be able to use Mila and Marie Rose on the PS4's free-to-play (if there will be one), along with the costumes I got, while the majority of characters and content will be locked.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD