DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paige

Will there be a last season pass that will include the next Halloween Designer Challenge 2017 DLC? And is it going to be the last DLC for DOA5LR?

Also, no DLC this month?

Mayor-Of-Mustard

This month is the last for this pass. And no, we're getting another pass for Halloween cause like this is near the end of the pass.
Also that ' special announcement' thing for DOA in 2018 I wonder what it could be? DOA6?
NAH NIGGA IT'S MORE DLC COSTUMES AHAHAH MORE DLC BAYBEEEEEEEEE MONEYMONEYMONEY

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
This month is the last for this pass. And no, we're getting another pass for Halloween cause like this is near the end of the pass.
Also that ' special announcement' thing for DOA in 2018 I wonder what it could be? DOA6?
NAH NIGGA IT'S MORE DLC COSTUMES AHAHAH MORE DLC BAYBEEEEEEEEE MONEYMONEYMONEY
I think last month was the last for the season six pass, this one coming up might be on the 18th or 19th like January's pack since January and July are when the packs transition and start onto the next one
Will there be a last season pass that will include the next Halloween Designer Challenge 2017 DLC? And is it going to be the last DLC for DOA5LR?

Also, no DLC this month?
Yeah, all season passes have featured the Halloween costumes since those are a DLC pack. Also unless TN publicly announced it, I don't think there's a last season pass coming any time soon

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
To be fair, they didn't say they were announcing anything at NEC this year. They just said that NEC would be an event you don't want to miss. People are assuming they are going to show off something.
But DB told us in the DLC thread months ago that they had something to announce?

Matt Ponton

Founder
Staff member
Administrator
Standard Donor
Yes, I think I referenced that in my previous post. Tom's voice was implying that something new would be shown off at the event and it's why you don't want to miss out on the event by not showing up for it. But he didn't out right say that they would announce anything.

P2p1mbs

I just noticed that one of the scrolling messages at the main menu of the game is a thank you to players (see pic). I think thats a good sign that there will NOT be anymore passes, it looks like the Halloween dlc is likely going to be the last pack.

IMG_20170723_222736.jpg

Jadeinchains

Really? Did it not say that before? What did the rest of the message say?

And I don't know we still have next week that they could reveal the dlc.

Jadeinchains

Hmm... The season passes are usually 6 packs lol so If they were to start it this month then it would end just as this year ends. That would be pretty good timing. Anyway we are going to see what happens or doesn't happen next week so let's see. Hopefully the packs are good.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
I kinda figured that was the season pass costume, thank goodness it's not swimwear again this month as the actual DLC pack...

Azuardo

What are we basing it being the season pass exclusive costume on? Any reason why it won't be a full set of red swimsuits?

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
What are we basing it being the season pass exclusive costume on? Any reason why it won't be a full set of red swimsuits?
@HHH816 speaks and can read Japanese and plus not to sound rude but a full DLC pack of nothing but red swimsuits sounds horrendously stupid, plus this is what it translated to:

Screenshot_20170730-215757.png

It implies one costume and the name has to do with Tigers which is associated with Naotora, all other SP costume names are usually associated with the character, like Ayane's was I think the Miyama Ageha or something. Naotora also is likely popular enough to have a costume for a season pass, and the quality of the costume is pretty piss poor like the other SP exclusives so I think that's proof enough it's the season pass exclusive outfit

If I'm wrong and it's her outfit in the pack I won't be buying it... it looks boring

EDIT: I translated it with Google and it reads:
"Superb vacation costume" delivery decision! Today I introduce "Ii Naoto" first-hand! Appears in swimsuits that imagined redness!
It's probably not the season pass outfit, "first hand" seems to just mean it's a preview for her outfit like the other girls. Plus I don't recall them ever showing a season pass outfit first hand before the actual DLC

Last edited:

Sotherius

And i follow teamninja on twitter and it still didn't appear on my feed.

thank you twitter for not showing tweets on my feed of people that i follow, instead suggesting stuff that i don't follow and clicked on ignore multiple times... yay...

This might still be the last season pass anyways, i'll treat like i've been always treating the other ones, if i see something i like, i'll get it, if not, i'll just forget it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD