DOA5LR Season Pass 7 & final upcoming DLCs

Status
Not open for further replies.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Opoona costume was cameo before although, Zackboy had been wore Opoona once.
Yeah he did! I remember it in Dimensions as his alternate I think And he even had a special win pose to go with it and a ray gun that could fall off I think

Chapstick

Really Marie Rose Opoona. I have that costume but is completely a shit.
That’s why it’s free

tumblr_ml7qh9NMOi1r9ahfuo1_500.gif

Tbh I don’t like the other one from nights of the azure either, it looks enormous and out of place on her imo

UpSideDownGRUNT

Marie fits Christopherus pretty well actually, its supposed to look bulky the actual character is small like Marie in the games too.

UpSideDownGRUNT

The actual character looks like that as well though lol its DESIGNED to be like that. Christopherus is aboutbas small if not smaller than Marie.

A lot of Nights of Azure designs are bulky like Arnice's coat

Chapstick

The actual character looks like that as well though lol its DESIGNED to be like that. Christopherus is aboutbas small if not smaller than Marie.

A lot of Nights of Azure designs are bulky like Arnice's coat
Except she has an enormous anime head and even smaller waist to compensate

maxresdefault.jpg

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Yes, but not that big. Haha
You sure?
game_2016-05-24_12-10-22-19.jpg

14_doa5arcsys15.jpg

14_doa5arcsys12.jpg

There's already alot of clipping so I don't think TN would mind putting it in, I don't mind it myself since I guess I can excuse it, like the tail on the phase 4 costume is godly so I don't mind XD

Mayor-Of-Mustard

...besides the clipping, i prefer the oopona costume in general
that other costume looks far too weird on Marie, ngl, like there's something about it i can't put my finger on

Argentus

I keep getting madder everytime I see something for DW9 now. Was so excited until they kept revealing they removed everyones weapons to go back to copypaste cloned weapon movesets for everyone like the very ill received DW6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD