Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tyaren

Standard Donor
I posted this image a couple of weeks ago in here:

xt1zxup.png

Already then I guessed it was added butt and thigh physics glitching out.
So, yeah, this image should proof there is definitely something happening.

prototypetom

How the fuck did that even happen... I'm sure I clicked on the SK thread.

Did you click via what's new? Last week or so I've been feeling like i've been ending up in threads I didn't click on unusually often. I wondered if that list was caching/calling weirdly or something, but its more likely it is just me rushing.

Anyway - on topic.
Not wild about butt jiggle personally. But I can't imagine it being very noticible either, unless it does Tyarens glitch of course. :eek:

juliusxcix

Did you click via what's new? Last week or so I've been feeling like i've been ending up in threads I didn't click on unusually often. I wondered if that list was caching/calling weirdly or something, but its more likely it is just me rushing.

Anyway - on topic.
Not wild about butt jiggle personally. But I can't imagine it being very noticible either, unless it does Tyarens glitch of course. :eek:
maybe this means the new girl will have a butt that can actually jiggle.

prototypetom

maybe this means the new girl will have a butt that can actually jiggle.

That's an interesting idea. That glitch makes it look like there's a lot of... errr... capacity. I think a more fleshy character would more likely to be revealed alongside a group of characters, so it wasn't potentially THE headline or talking point. Even though we're past that being an option, I guess a subtler body shape in that direction might still be a thing that this tech is there to facilitate.

KasumiLover

xX_APO_Prince_Xx
Premium Donor
Don't know if It was answered but yeah Kasumi there's butt and thigh jiggle, I saw the Helena clip too and It's definitely there.
Is it applied to the men too?? I doubt it but it would be nice Eliot had some too but the game is coming on PC so they'll probably find a way to give some to everyone if the game devs don't already plan on doing that xD

SaihateDYNAMO

That's an interesting idea. That glitch makes it look like there's a lot of... errr... capacity. I think a more fleshy character would more likely to be revealed alongside a group of characters, so it wasn't potentially THE headline or talking point. Even though we're past that being an option, I guess a subtler body shape in that direction might still be a thing that this tech is there to facilitate.
now that you think about it... Shimbori did say that the new girl has more “volume” than anyone else which could lead to her being plus sized to show off the new butt/thigh jiggle physics.

Kasumi-Phase-X

I wonder what the character, and her fighting style is?

Creating the game/series for the fans sounds like a good concept. What if fans wanted OMG mode? If they don't plan on including it, wouldn't that be against the "We want to include things that the fans will enjoy." opinion? For a series created for fans, wonder why we don't have english translation for DOAX VV or other languages that isn't just Japanese?

Personal taste between Shimbori & fans is something that would need some experimentation. But its really going to depend on what DOA6 has for unlockables & DLC.

"then there is the competitive scene that may want entirely different things because they have to be televised and they can’t show certain elements that are unsafe for work. "

Have to be televised? Competitive scene don't have to be televised, its something you choose to do (unless streaming sites are being stupid). Don't we have age ratings especially when MK came to existence and created controversy? Televised should just show what content the games has to offer and give it the appropriate age rating (like in US TV-14 or TV-MA) without the need of not showing content due to unsafe for work BS.

The closet I see another update version is what kind of content that is bigger than characters, stages, & costumes combined, along with release on another console (like Switch & PS5). Definitely curious on what their DLC plans are going to be.

"there have been some misunderstandings about the game and I want them to feel at ease. We are making this game for the fans, we aren’t trying to make this game into Tekken."

Shimbori would definitely need to continue from what he showed at TGS from the collectors edition & costumes, and create a proper platform where people can insert what they want.

Dead or Alive is practically "Costumes", "Character releases" and as of now "whenever we need to talk about muh fanservice". Never talk about the numerous interviews the game has had or even the news of possible crossplay, Arcades when DOA6 releases, nothing. Hell, I bet they are looking for a way to talk about the ass physics and want to try and cover it with something like they did with the Strongest Package(They seriously tried to use it to justify how many characters there will be... when most people in the comment section saw it for exactly what it was).

If your a fan of DOA content that isn't just character releases, very few costume topics they put out (mainly third party & halloween), & fanservice discussion. Eventhubs isn't a good place for DOA content along with them being inconsistent, I knew Eventhubs costume coverage was decent from vanilla but gave up covering all the other costumes (which you see them on game stores or other sites & Eventhubs isn't talking about them). When there was the Tatsunoko collaboration, every comment section was about TVC (Tatsunoko vs Capcom). If it isn't SF or Capcom, everything else isn't worth the clicks.

Xhominid The Demon Within

If your a fan of DOA content that isn't just character releases, very few costume topics they put out (mainly third party & halloween), & fanservice discussion. Eventhubs isn't a good place for DOA content along with them being inconsistent, I knew Eventhubs costume coverage was decent from vanilla but gave up covering all the other costumes (which you see them on game stores or other sites & Eventhubs isn't talking about them). When there was the Tatsunoko collaboration, every comment section was about TVC (Tatsunoko vs Capcom). If it isn't SF or Capcom, everything else isn't worth the clicks.

And that's my biggest gripe about Eventhubs. We can have this song and dance about fanservice for weeks and months...
But the problem is when that's practically the ONLY coverage for this game at Eventhubs(and some games get even less than that somehow), that's when you know that despite saying you care for the FGC, you really don't.

Eventhubs is just clickbait to the extreme and it's obvious they will cover ANYTHING ELSE pertaining to Capcom, DBZ or Smash rather than even try and cover something else because they want that money now than try and actually be a reputable source of FGC info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD