Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jadeinchains

Not to mention Latino isn't a race, There's Latino people of all races so Lisa could be both black and latino. ( which like was said was said by Itagaki which...he's not a part of the series so yeah... )

the thing is it's never been 100% stated so It's not answered, Personally I stand by it that she's black. ( and not dead before anyone says anything )

anyway though If there was like a list of infamous topics that are known to never go anywhere the "what race is Lisa" topic would be on that list so It's probably best to avoid it.

delSai

How long did it take for english VA to be revealed in DOA5?

And on the topic if voice acting, i hope you can choose voice per character like in Street Fighter.

juliusxcix

YES!!! Bayman, Leon, Rig and Diego best squad 2k19!!!!

Lisa ain't black though, didn't they confirm she was actually Latina? Back when they also said Lisa may not even be her real name at all. I can see why they lightened her skin if this was the case, since the whole "Latinos are tanned" stereotype and wanting to distance the character from her black appearance to not confuse people about her being black (like it was thought before).
then can we get a black girl

Onryoki

Standard Donor
Not to mention Latino isn't a race, There's Latino people of all races so Lisa could be both black and latino. ( which like was said was said by Itagaki which...he's not a part of the series so yeah... )

the thing is it's never been 100% stated so It's not answered, Personally I stand by it that she's black. ( and not dead before anyone says anything )

anyway though If there was like a list of infamous topics that are known to never go anywhere the "what race is Lisa" topic would be on that list so It's probably best to avoid it.
She and everyone else are one race, the human race. Except alpha, she’s just some humanoid creature.

Derock

An African American would be nice. Make her an assassin like Nina Williams dressed as Olivia Pope from Scandal lol.

I will actually love that idea! (Though people would probably saying she's bland because like Diego compared to Miguel and Brad from VF, this one will be ala Master Raven with her customize professional attire).

I think she can be an assassin, maybe merge Nina, Master Raven, Anna and Katarina into one character...

Last edited:

Jadeinchains

Gott ist tot. (God is dead) - Nietzsche
giphy.gif

Let me ( and Lisa ) have our moment please. :p

werewolfgold

It would be lame to have both new characters be American. If we're going to have Olivia Pope, make it a South African version or something.

Or, an Indian woman would be cool. Maybe should could use Kalari or Silat as a basis for her fighting style.

Chaos

It would be lame to have both new characters be American. If we're going to have Olivia Pope, make it a South African version or something.

Or, an Indian woman would be cool. Maybe should could use Kalari or Silat as a basis for her fighting style.
Or a British women
sunsbookishgamesx-1.jpg

With a shape like this
downloadfile.jpg
LOL

Ninoasker

Oh I know, I myself am Latino lol, I just tried to say that I remember Itagaki saying she was a Latina without really mentioning she was black or had black heritage, so Lisa being Latina is the only "clue" we have about her identity. If she has black heritage or not, it's not confirmed, so calling her black is just speculation unless they actually reveal more about her "true" self (with her real name being one of those revealed details if that's still a thing and they didn't discard it after Itagaki left lol). We'll see what new details the story in 6 tell us about the characters. I like to see her as both, too, so for now I headcanon that she's a Latina with black heritage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD