Lets talk about redesigns

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boogie

wait i thought clothes destruction was a thing? granted i did skim through each fight but i didn't see any real destruction just the clothes getting dirty but at some points i didn't know if it was actual dirt or the shadow from the stage.

Leifang

I love the details upgrade on Leifang cheongsam dress and face.
2BA069AE-D778-461B-9FD3-AC45FE8E0E5A.jpeg
C5CF1C6C-2029-4024-A40D-9E155538E32A.jpeg

HHH816

4 Gamer: In the
TGS 2018 exhibition version, four more characters were added, including Marie Rose, Honoka, Ayane, Biman and a new character. I think that four people at a time are the beginning at the presentation of this work, but can we think that this is the development speed going up?

Mr. Yohei Niibori (Mr. Niibori):
That's right. The new engine (which is said that the name was not decided, in particular) approached completion, the trouble decreased, and the development environment also improved. Speaking of development speed, it has increased to 4 to 5 times as much as before.

4 Gamer: For
 what reason were these additional characters chosen?

Mr. Niibori:
Marie and Honoka are very popular characters in the country, so I thought that I wanted to show them first to Japanese fans. So, I kept it until the Tokyo Game Show.

4 Gamer:
Did you decide to participate in the early stage?

Shinbori: The
Participation was decided. Because it is roughly determined how the participating character will be active at the stage of the plot of the story. That is what "6" it is in shape.

4 Gamer:
That means that the participating characters are almost decided at the stage of the story. Is there any reason why Ayane and Byman became this timing?

Mr. Niibori: In
 accordance with this TGS, I became able to talk a bit more specifically about the story, so if you decide to show off a character deeply involved in the story, it will be your chosen character.
 Especially this time Ayane will be playing an important role so that he can be called a heroine. Even looking at the trailer, there are quite a few Ayane cuts.

4 Gamer: The
Last cut is also ayane.

Mr. Niibori:
First and last is ay are not you? I can not say anything more, but as there are plenty of productions that are crying as even those who are making it, please look forward to it.

4 Gamer:
Does Biman get involved in the story too much?

Mr. Shinbori: One
of the things that Biman has become able to get heavyweight characters at last developmentally. Another thing is that I wanted to show the scene where Bailman of trailer is carrying Mary. I can not say what happened, but imagination may be felt depending on the viewer.
 Not limited to this, cuts of trailers are all meaningful scenes, so we hope you imagine and enjoy it in various ways.

4 Gamer:
Does that mean that you can think that there is a mode to enjoy the story apart from the arcade mode in this work?

Mr. Niibori:
Yes. We are preparing something different from arcade mode. Most of the characters will be useful, so please expect. While there may be some characters weak on using, we are devised to make playing as easy as possible so please be relieved.

4 Gamer:
Surprisingly, there may be interesting to notice for the first time to touch.

Mr. Niibori: I
See. Because it is a character that I did not touch and did not like to eat.

4 Gamer:
What other modes are there other than that?

Mr. Niibori:
I can not say specifically yet, but I have an interesting gimmicky. When thinking about gates, you think that the image of the battle is strong, but I think that there are not a few people who can not enjoy it only because it is so, I think that I can not do something.

4 Gamer: At the
Stage event, there was a demonstration to see the character by moving the camera after the game, how is the camera in the main mode, etc?

Mr. Shinbori:
There have been factors such as enjoying shooting, and of course I am thinking this time as well.

4 Gamer:
There was a story of battle, but as the four additional characters were announced this time, the number of Playable Characters of this work has also become quite a few. How is the battle balance adjusted?

Mr. Niibori: It
Always plagues us to adjust the battle balance. However, this time we have joined the development team "naughty" who was not at the time of "5" one after another, and I want to control so that I will not be too much for a good person for me.

4 Gamer: The
New system's fatal rush and breakage gauge related system is that even a beginner can easily give out a powerful deathblow technique, but is it not that powerful if it is used by advanced users?

Mr. Shinbori: We
Are also assuming things that advanced users used. It is not that you can win if you use only that, damage compensation is heavy, or you are exposed to big gaps when avoided, there are few disadvantages as well.

4 Gamer: You have
risks properly.

Mr. Niibori:
Yeah. However, I do not want to worry about it so much for beginners, I want them to feel free to play. As long as you are playing, it will memorize a wide range of movement in the meantime, so I'm happy if the new system becomes its entrance.

4 Gamer: A
new stage was also announced, but what kind of stage is this "LOST PARADISE"?

Mr. Niibori:
"LOST PARADISE" is a tropical facility that was used in the past, but it is set that the dinosaurs are reviving and prospering there. Because the genetic manipulation technology is progressing in the world of the DOA series, dinosaurs can also be revived.

4 Gamer:
Pteranodon and Tyrannosaurus appeared, and there seemed to be a flashy gimmick.

Mr. Niibori:
I think that it is not easy to use Pteranodon in a fighting game, as it is (laugh). Dinosaurs came out even at DOA 4, but the place has changed but the setting is taken over.

4 Gamer: In the
stage demo, there was a story that the presence or absence of violence expression can be chosen, but what kind of change will that concretely be?

Mr. Niibori: The
bloodshed effect disappears and it will not be up by the scene to hit the face. After that, the hit effect of the blood turns into an effect that emits light.

4 Gamer: Although it was the
first playable exhibition in Japan, "shaking" seemed to be alive and I felt relieved. I mentioned in an interview with gamescom, but it is a natural expression
google translate from
https://www.4gamer.net/games/422/G042217/20180921095/

Atahotaku

- He says something about Arcade Mode. Maybe will get some story or endings this time? I hope so. I wouldn't mind either a comicbook ending like in SFV Arcade Mode.

- I'm really worried about Ayane. Maybe she becomes the sacrificial heroine in this game? It would be cute and dramatic if it's for Kasumi's sake, but I hope we have her back in a DOA7.

just_me

Standard Donor
Machine translation by now more often than not at least produces stuff that is decipherable… but sometimes:

Mr. Niibori:
I See. Because it is a character that I did not touch and did not like to eat.

also…

4Gamer:
Can you give me a message for the fans at the end?

Mr. Niibori:
In this work there are aspects that have misunderstood variously, especially everyone of the fans in the past, I think that there are many people who are worried. But, if you actually play, the real intention of us will surely be transmitted. Please do touch it at the TGS venue by all means. Because it understands if you play!
People who can not come to the venue again, I think that you will be safe if you let the people who played listen to their impressions. There may be times when you think that the producer's voice is "different", but please believe and wait for release. I will never betray your expectations!

Poor Simbori lol
I wonder if this actually increases the chance of a public demo version… so you know the people that are worried can try it out for themselves…

HHH816

i don't think there's a demo, shimbori told that you should believe him/tester and wait till release

Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD