Lisa combo's

Nuke-Nin

KK 2KK4 BT7P

on normal hit 124 damage (Kasumi was the test dummy)
on counter hit 143 damage ( put opp. into Power Blow state Kasumi ect..)
on High Counter Hit 167 damage (really great damage and i see this visable in online play if you time KK well!)

Once again Thanks Karraz for the combo!

Nuke-Nin

I love using KKK, BT 7P, 33P, 4PK, 7K6_ P+H, it does AMAZING DAMAGE, more than half of the lifebar gone, too bad it only works on Light characters.

You can switch KKK, BT 7P to KK 2KK4 BT7P for guys who counter it(is very easy to counter)

If you are near a wall, you can try the starting combination into CB, then 4PK, 1PKK
Hmm i can't seem to connect 4PK you wouldn't happen to have any tips would you?

Karraz

Sorry, my bad, I forgot the launcher, I prefer to use 33P for launcher, but P+K and 8K seem to work to, except if you are near to a wall, cause it causes wall-blow back.

I'm experimenting for more combos and ways to go into CB, I kinda like:

6P4P, H, BT PKK4, BT 7P

1PK, 6P4P, 7P

and a lot of ideas coming but damn... have to test all of them.

synce

Some booty bump setups.

If they like to SE: 64T,4P+K,K6K4,4P,4PK,T
If they like to counter: 64T,4P+K,KKPT

Nuke-Nin

The first round surprised the crap outof me i was in Versus testing out some combos listed above and that happened.. :D

synce

This seems to be fully guaranteed with the glitch:

H+K,1PP,4P+K,4P,4PK,T - 105 on NH

About 20 more damage than her basic 9K setup... I could take it or leave it though. No scratch that, I'll definitely take it. :D

Batcommander

This seems to be fully guaranteed with the glitch:

H+K,1PP,4P+K,4P,4PK,T - 105 on NH

About 20 more damage than her basic 9K setup... I could take it or leave it though. No scratch that, I'll definitely take it. :D
Even better, try F+K, 1PP, 7K, 4P, 4PK, air throw--115 damage on normal hit, 130 on counter :cool:

What i REALLY like about this is that it gives us a scary high attack, and it encourages us to play around with the new strings that she got: 4P6K, 2KP6K.

Even better, after landing a blocked body splash, you can do 4P6K and setup your combo. Too cool :cool:

Neige

I'm a dumbass xbox user. Think that instead of 1PP to backturned opponent, you could do 1PK instead?

F+H, 1PK, 236K, 33P (I hear 8K is a great new launcher too), finish with the air combo of your choice?

Karraz

Just discovered this:

:6::4::H+P:, BT :4::P+K:, :K::K::6::K:. 64 Damage for sure

No enemy expect this, the most secure thing is you have time to BT(:8::P:) and splash him with heavy ground attack, making it a total of 104 damage.

Wait for this, in case the enemy do tech roll, Lisa will do the normal splash instead and will break his guard, then, you can:

:4::P::6::K:, And do an amazing combo thanks to "the glitch".

The only escape from this is the enemy to counter it or sidestep it , but we all know that splash has no counter, they just evade it... so... I'm going to test this online later today.

Just had the idea and did it on training in 10 minutes.

McNamara

Just discovered this:

:6::4::H+P:, BT :4::P+K:, :K::K::6::K:. 64 Damage for sure

No enemy expect this, the most secure thing is you have time to BT(:8::P:) and splash him with heavy ground attack, making it a total of 104 damage.

Wait for this, in case the enemy do tech roll, Lisa will do the normal splash instead and will break his guard, then, you can:

:4::P::6::K:, And do an amazing combo thanks to "the glitch".

The only escape from this is the enemy to counter it or sidestep it , but we all know that splash has no counter, they just evade it... so... I'm going to test this online later today.

Just had the idea and did it on training in 10 minutes.

It´ll be like a endless match of punishment

Karraz

We should investigate to do the best combo after :H+K: or :4::P::6::K: or :2::K::P::6::K:.

So far, the best I've got is:

:1::P::P:, BT :4::P+K:, BT :4::P: air combo

But :1::P::P:, BT :7::K: do an amazing launcher to an air combo

I've tried :1::P::P:, :P::P::4:, :7::P: for CB, but is counterable (I think)

SO MUCH TO EXPERIMENT!

Batcommander

I'm a dumbass xbox user. Think that instead of 1PP to backturned opponent, you could do 1PK instead?

F+H, 1PK, 236K, 33P (I hear 8K is a great new launcher too), finish with the air combo of your choice?
1PK won't get the range needed to hit the opponent except near a wall sometimes, so 1PP is the go-to move.Also, the F+K followup requires you to be close to the opponent; it won't work if you hit the opponent at the tip.

Some more things about F+K:

This move is broken as shit and there is no way it is staying in the game as it is. While i like the fact the move actually became useful, what i don't like is that the damage scaling is reset when it lands.

I was wrong about that 115-130 damage combo. I did not realize it is not actually counting any damage beforehand towards that combo. F+K does 32-40 damage on its own, so the combo is really like a one hit 170 damage combo. That's retarded, albeit, fun.

If you happen to use CH 1PK before using F+K, you are looking at a total 180 damage for a two guess combo.

Now i am all for making this move useful, but this is not the way to do it. Sure the move has its disadvantages (unsafe, requires close proximity, high attack, slow), but as it is right now it is a low risk, extremely high reward move.

Nightpup

So many more people are going to be migrating to Lisa once this patch hits the 360. It's gonna make it less fun to main her. On the other hand, these combos sound so fucking amazing.

Karraz

Many people can main Lisa now, but only a few know how to actually use her properly, style is everything with this character :cool:

Nightpup

Many people can main Lisa now, but only a few know how to actually use her properly, style is everything with this character :cool:
It doesn't change the fact that I don't want to be in the majority. I might drop Lisa now simply because she got buffed too much.

Tones

Premium Donor
People can do what they want online. They can feel free to feel like they are the shit all because they can win a few rounds. Credit only will start coming your way with offline support and tournament placings.

I'd be looking into 6pp/3p 6k but I can't since I've got it on 360.

Nuke-Nin

I tested this online (PS3 obv.) this only works if the opp. does a low wakeup kick!

9K ~ BT7P ~ 5P(I think PP but im not able to confirm it atm) ~ 236K

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD