Lisa's tournament performance.

Telly-Da-King

Not Many Understand How Lisa Fully Works...So Many Tricks To Use...Only Gruff & Rabies Mained Her. #1 The Others Had Her On The Back Burner Just Knowing Basicly Her Basics Lol

Telly-Da-King

They Used Lisa Just To Mess With Their Oppenent Head...& It Doesn't Work In Their Favor 90 Of The Time Lol They Are Just Better At The Game In General Not At Lisa....We All Have Things To Work On

Tones

Premium Donor
They Used Lisa Just To Mess With Their Oppenent Head...& It Doesn't Work In Their Favor 90 Of The Time Lol They Are Just Better At The Game In General Not At Lisa....We All Have Things To Work On
Who have you seen perform?

Gruff757

Standard Donor
E-Man, Crazy Steady, Kwiggles, Lopedo
Emann hasnt used her in tourney yet, I don't think so anyway.

Steady, not sure about him, I always see him using Sarah or Jacky.

Kwiggle, uses her throughout tourneys and has produced better results than any other lisa player in America.

And lopedo..... id like to pretend that match didnt happen.

FatalxInnocence

What are people's thoughts as to how competitive Lisa players are going (either online or offline)?

Are there any Lisa players out there worth looking out for that don't post here?

You should see Mr Agent T's Lisa in action... he's probably the best looking one I've come across imo. He actually made me want to learn her. Very flashy looking.

b-bombs

Standard Donor
I got to experience the wrath of Kwiggles' Lisa at EVO in the tourney and through casuals throughout the weekend. It's the best Lisa I've played against by far, Shadow included. He was giving everyone a super hard time with her and she's not even his main. I'm gonna try and get Steady to teach me a thing or two about her in the next few weeks or so - that way I'll be slightly above free (hopefully) when I rep her at Cali Crush in September.

Last edited:

Tones

Premium Donor
@boobiebombs good to know. Quick question, was the before the Lisa nerfs (1k no longer stuns on CH, 1p from i15 to i18, 7k6 CAR p+h harder to pull off)?

Sounds good boobies, can't wait to see.

akhi216

Standard Donor
Why is it that non-Lisa users complained about Lisa getting buffed too much in vanilla DOA5 when her tournament presence was and still is nonexistent as it's just Ninja City featuring Helena and Sarah? To make matters worse Lisa gets nerfed in DOA5U save for 2/3 new moves.

Gruff757

Standard Donor
I used her at Final Round and placed and Kwiggle brought her back into his roster the same tourney and whipped ass with her.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD