Lnk_Reshuffle Import Error (help)

Xinixter

Hello everyone Im having a problem with my LRS 5.7 (lnk_reshuffle) [which ive just installed recently]
The program wont IMPORT tmc, tmcl, etc AKA costume mods
it shows no messages of any kind of error. Ive been clicking on the "import" button but nothing happens, it just stays there neither the *S* experimental thing won't work, the swapping wont work either... any solutions for this ?
game version: 1.04 ALI213
Ive followed the instructions from Deviantart:
dinput8 was also copied in the game folder
also Ive created a mod/mods folder

BTW Im new here

Xinixter

I guess u need far more new version than 1.04
I already got 1.08A but it didnt work there, even the lrs 5.16 couldnt read the game exe [both the 1.08A and 1.04 versions]. only lrs 5.7 accepted the exe (1.04 version only). Ive tried earlier versions like lrs 5.2, lrs 5.3, lrs 5.11

I know this should work because it read the game exe. the only problem was the import and swap button which would not function.

Brief History/Backstory:

BTW the lrs 5.7 worked earlier on the same game version [installed in my USB] but after my USB went broken Ive got no choice but to format it which resulted to losing the game in which the lrs 5.7 worked smoothly. After using it I used EaseUS Recovery Data [a software which "said to be" able to restore formatted/lost files]. Of course it worked and restored it under Recovered blahblah named folder. To my surprise however the game wouldnt start, it stays just as black screen. I gone to my lrs 5.7 and it works fine but without the game working right I cant just see changes. Since then [after multiple times of trying resulting to repeated black screen, lrs 5.7 working] I sadly uninstalled the game. Since then I've installed a new one which was from a "torrent website" which was now this. [its the same game version]

What should I do ? I might as well try to edit something like codes++ or whatsoever.
Any help would be appreciated :)

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD