Main Character
Hitomi
Gamertag
Raansu
PSN ID
Raansu
Steam
Raansu86
I hate that currently if someone is in a match you can't remove them from the lobby. Nine times out of ten its some red bar being an ass and I just want to boot him out. We need to ability to kick people regardless if they are in a match or not.

Fantailler

I hope DoA4 lobby also comes back. An online mode equivalent to global colosseum by region like SCV would be really cool. It probably was one of the best online mode i've ever played, if not the best one.

I don't understand why they didn't do it in tekken 7.It was a great place to chill out, gather and mingle,challenge players, and the competition mode/random match in the middle of the arena was a great addition.

It felt like a nice playground gathering the community in one place.Intuitive and fast.

Imagine a FSD lobby hosting the whole community in one place exchanging tips and tricks in real time with epic rivalries going on. That would be sick af.

Add a main stage for onscreen epic battles.

Last edited:

grap3fruitman

Standard Donor
Disagree. You know what I hate about 5's online? I have to wait in line in a lobby for twenty minutes and as soon as it's my turn, the host backs out and kicks me. Half an hour of my life gone and I didn't even get to play for a second. Hop in the next room only for the same thing to happen. This game just wastes my time. I have no patience. Maybe lobbies should be more like playlists in shooters, constantly matching you up with your next opponent (remember how it shows "NEXT CARD" in the arcades)?

Fantailler

@grap3fruitman

Lobby in V is horrible i agree,but when the game launched,the global colosseum mode was the way to go.Now it's deserted for no reason...

I hate KOTH in MK or any kind of lobby that forces to wait in line for half an hour before you can finally play.

Raansu

Lutz, FL
Main Character
Hitomi
Gamertag
Raansu
PSN ID
Raansu
Steam
Raansu86
No lol hosts already have enough power, you can literally just kick anyone in a blink of an eye. Y'all need a kick limit.
As you should. Its their lobby, they should be able to control it how they want including kicking people regardless if they are in a match or not. Why should I be forced to create an entirely new lobby because the red bar who is lagging with everyone refuses to leave and I'm unable to kick him till someone beats him and puts him back in the line?

Maybe lobbies should be more like playlists in shooters, constantly matching you up with your next opponent (remember how it shows "NEXT CARD" in the arcades)?
That's called ranked mode.

Bacaww

As you should. Its their lobby, they should be able to control it how they want including kicking people regardless if they are in a match or not. Why should I be forced to create an entirely new lobby because the red bar who is lagging with everyone refuses to leave and I'm unable to kick him till someone beats him and puts him back in the line?

That's called ranked mode.
That is your fault for setting the connection to "Any" and not a bar you prefer to play with. I think most people forget there is an option for that. And being able to kick during a match is easily abusable, the host can just keep kicking so that he can play again

Raansu

Lutz, FL
Main Character
Hitomi
Gamertag
Raansu
PSN ID
Raansu
Steam
Raansu86
That is your fault for setting the connection to "Any" and not a bar you prefer to play with. I think most people forget there is an option for that. And being able to kick during a match is easily abusable, the host can just keep kicking so that he can play again
I always set the connection bar to 3+. If you search and you happen to have a blip of 3+ you can get in, but overall still be a 1 bar. Try it one day when you're searching for lobbies. A lobby you have 5 bars with can easily drop to 2 bars.

Forgot your password?