Looking for anyone still playing this, or even has it

Grimace

I'm online now if anyone wants to play

EDIT: sorry I can't seem to connect online - I can't play after all :(

gamemaster14

I still have doad of course because I dont sell or get rid of my games for the sheer fact that I might want to play them again and would not want to have to repurchase something. Plus most game stores give you very little for your games making it not worth it.

Hoarseplay

Most of my time on the 3DS is spent on either Monster Hunter 3U or the Shantae games, but I suppose I could play more.

Grimace

That wouldn't change anything except the boot time, then there's the physical changes of different buttons.
It doesn't support the second analog stick so nothing changes.

SilverForte

My brother is planning on getting a n3ds soon so I'll be able to test it then, shouldnt really change though.

blk_brotha

Looking for DoAD online players here I'll be playing tomorrow night, Saturday and Sundays for some comp I'm trying to get better and applying my gameplay to DoA5:LR. I main Hitomi btw.

Jyakotu

Standard Donor
I recently just purchased DOA Dimensions and I couldn't be any more excited! I already got a taste of the super cheapness of Genra. Lol, but I enjoy the game and would love to fight more people. As per usual, I main Ayane in the game.

I recently just purchased DOA Dimensions and I couldn't be any more excited! I already got a taste of the super cheapness of Genra. Lol, but I enjoy the game and would love to fight more people. As per usual, I main Ayane in the game.

I've DOA Dimensions too! i've unlocked every character and i play it all the time when I'm on the go. Genra is Awesome, he has tonnes of cheap projectile moves and his double ended lightsaber. And speaking of projectiles, Ryu has one! (hold back, punch and kick)

Kohlrak

I never figured out Genra at all. I still have dimensions but i never get on it. I may get on it again sometime, but it's hard to play without my main.

ALL DOA6 DOA5 DOA4 DOA3 DOA2U DOAD